High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

Bandolinohaze wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:03 am It'd be fun for those girls who bought them originally knew what a peep toe does for us shoe pervs especially through the toe slot lol
It’s great to know I’m f***ing the peep toe where the previous owner squeezed her nail polished toes! I like to imagine the hottie who previously owned these gorgeous shoes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

I love red Heels, so nice !
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Still waiting on the bronze 🙄
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Heel11 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:14 am Good job !! :-)
Thanks. These were lovely to wank with especially when the ankle strap was fastened around my balls. Very cute colour combo too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

A beautiful, classically styled shoe, well done my friend
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:00 am
Heel11 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:14 am Good job !! :-)
Thanks. These were lovely to wank with especially when the ankle strap was fastened around my balls. Very cute colour combo too!
Mmmmm yes!!! I really enjoy this type of shoe!! The strap helps you stay inside the shoe better and the heel part tugs on your balls as you stroke back and forth..makes you cum harder!!
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Excellent!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:51 am I really enjoy this type of shoe!! The strap helps you stay inside the shoe better and the heel part tugs on your balls as you stroke back and forth..makes you cum harder!!
You’re so right. Straps often make a pair of shoes even more fun to play with. Do you like these unusual block heel sling back shoes?
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:28 am
mflorest3 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:51 am I really enjoy this type of shoe!! The strap helps you stay inside the shoe better and the heel part tugs on your balls as you stroke back and forth..makes you cum harder!!
You’re so right. Straps often make a pair of shoes even more fun to play with. Do you like these unusual block heel sling back shoes?
Yes I do!! I can tell you liked them also your cock looks very hard inside them and made you cum good!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Awesome update! I really enjoyed seeing what you have been up to