Pretty in pink!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

proshoe

Re: Pretty in pink!

Post by proshoe »

Are you looking for someone to help you ... I get to London a fair bit and would love to wank you into them if you want I love to wear heels and wank wearing rubber gloves
bethpvctv

Post by bethpvctv »

What a delightful thread. Pink sure has a way of firing up my thoughts and getting my more turned on than ever before. I love the way you've loved and enjoyed them all. Very very hot to see. X
uk based fan of all things boots!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

proshoe wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:18 pm Are you looking for someone to help you ... I get to London a fair bit and would love to wank you into them if you want I love to wear heels and wank wearing rubber gloves
Yes I certainly would be up for a ‘real-time’ get together. I can’t accommodate though so I’d have to bring a selection of shoes to your place.
Loadofcum

Post by Loadofcum »

Such a great treatment. Perfect!
Nichts ist schöner als die Anmut einer Frau in High Heels
Bootsy1978

Post by Bootsy1978 »

Xxx
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:16 pm
proshoe wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:18 pm Are you looking for someone to help you ... I get to London a fair bit and would love to wank you into them if you want I love to wear heels and wank wearing rubber gloves
Yes I certainly would be up for a ‘real-time’ get together. I can’t accommodate though so I’d have to bring a selection of shoes to your place.
I don’t live in London but happy to get a PremierInn room for us to use .. what part of London do you live... could do first few weeks of October as not up before.. I can bring loads of my Mrs heels size 4 kurt Geiger lk Bennett dune carvela new look and faith loads well spunked in and then worn so smell great ... would be great if I wank you into my Mrs heels and you wank me into your Mrs heels... I don’t mind trying anything up to you.. pm me
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

@ Slinkyheels

OMG ... so many extremely horny cumpics ...

I love it so much to jerk on Heels...!

Thanks for looking...

horny Regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

centabsatz wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:12 pm @ Slinkyheels

OMG ... so many extremely horny cumpics ...

I love it so much to jerk on Heels...!
Here’s another set of pics I took whilst wanking with these beautiful, pink, T-bar Mary Janes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

You’ll see these gorgeous, cerise pink peep-toe court shoes got a good spunking this afternoon. A most enjoyable shoe wanking session all round!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Love it! My faves are the T bar pink mary janes before this one