My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heyheyhey55555

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Biology73 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:49 am As I hinted towards a couple days ago, I had another session with the cute blonde girl whose uggs and chucks I loaded up before. This time around she had a pair of fairly well worn adidas Stan Smiths. :mrgreen: I used the same stealthy tactics to get my hands on these as I did with her converse before. I had figured it had been a few weeks since the last time I did it so the odds of getting caught would be fairly low again. They had distinct rubbery/plastic smell to them that wasn't too strong or too weak. Her socks had a more subtle rosy smell to them with a hint a cheesy feet smell.

https://imgur.com/a/FLpojBH

Also, unless I'm off on my count, I'm pretty sure this is my 100th shoe cumming session. There have been a few here and there that I haven't been able to share with you guys for various complications.

Damm you are lucky. Wish i could do that to them
e551218

Post by e551218 »

congrats man. very appreciate your work.
love the stan smith also. nice load.
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

I think one of my biggest dream is to see a picture of them right when they put the shoes on and capture their face expression and all. That would probably be the ultimate dream for me. Though i do think its really difficult to do that... but just imagine having that face captured aaaaahh so amazing
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Congrats on 100 sessions! Nice job with those Stan Smiths, shame about the smell. Might be a weird request, but could you smash the toe end down so the top of the inside toe section touches the cum and creates a 'strand' between the top and bottom and take a pic of them? Some shoes might be harder to do than others. Thanks!
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Thanks for the post, hot looking sneaks and great pic of her innocently wearing here virgin Stans, not knowing what pleasure they will be giving you in the future!
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

Brilliant work as usual, looking forward to the next 100!
chickendicken

Post by chickendicken »

Any new updates?
Assburger

Post by Assburger »

Love your work man
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

The stan smiths are great!!! Wonderful work
Biology73

Post by Biology73 »

Last edited by Biology73 on Thu May 27, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.