Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mflorest3

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Malachi Story Continued 11/04/2021*

Post by mflorest3 »

Can't believe I just read this entire thread from first page...
I'm like WOW!!!!! I actually got a hard on some of the posts thinking that was me living out the fantasy!!!! Very great work bossman!!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

So I had this hot dream last night and thought I would share it here since this is one of my favorite threads.. might also be a good idea In the future too for a story using Art..
Here is a quick version of my dream:
I walked into to at what seemed at first to be some library... walking around found out was just a very big house that had a library in it.... people all walking around having a good time..
Then Suddenly found out where the bathroom was..but then at a corner close to the bathroom noticed a bunch of shoes.. different types and sizes etc etc.... figured out might be the collection belonging to the people visiting or the owners...Then to my eye there was a a pair of some blue pumps with a sexy Stilleto heel and strap across the vamp..I could see toe prints and the heel tip was worn down to the nail so I knew they were very well worn..sexy small pair figured no larger than size 6 or so..
I thought to myself just had to have them but how am I going to get them into the bathroom..it was near but not enough for someone to see me sneak them in..then got an idea I purposely kicked the shoes pretending to trip on them in hopes they would shoot right into the open door of the bathroom.. To my surprise they actually did!!! Nobody saw me do it so I proceeded to walk into the bathroom alone with the shoes... closed the door and started to fuck them!!!..Then all of a sudden I heard someone trying to open the door.. guess I forgot to lock it....i immediately threw the shoes behind a trash can that was in there..A guy almost caught me fucking the shoes!..he said "Oh sorry Bro didn't know someone was in here"I said " No problem!"..Then proceeded to fuck them again...I blow my load inside them hard!! Didn't take long especially as sexy as they were...Then right when I opened the door the guy was standing there looking me..he said.." Bet they were good fuck eh?"I said "What!?"He then said.."No problem bro those belong to Angela..Let me in real quick I wanna fuck them too!!
Couldn't believe what was happening!! He then said "Look out hold the door shut..lock doesn't work too good" He then proceeded to fuck the left shoe.. since I blew my load in the right..I heard a "Mmmmmm ahhhhh!!"""As he unloaded inside it!!I immediately started getting hard again just looking at him fuck her other shoe like that!!.I then said "Well gotta go buddy"
..then Suddenly before I could open the door I heard a knock with a sexy female voice saying.."You guys In there?"..
Then the guy said in a low voice.."Hey bro it's Angela..let her in"
I was like..."What!!?"..We let her in..she was A very hot and sexy petite Asian looking girl...Huge boobs small waist.. wearing a white dress shirt and short black mini skirt..She was barefoot with Sexy small white feet and Red toe polish..She then said.."You guys finished cumming in my heels?"..The other said.."Yes Mam!!"My jaw dropped to the floor!!Then she told me "Get behind me and hold me while he slips on my shoes"
He then proceeded to slip on the heels full of my cum and his..
They were covered.. inside and out..I remember hearing her moan and say "Mmmmmm yes cum from both of you!! I'm so wet now!!!" as he slipped them on all while hearing a swoop sound as the cum covered shoe slipped on her feet..She pressed herself against my bulging hard on all while reaching back grabbing it!!
The guy then told me.." Bro we are about to both fuck her here and now with our cum In her shoes!!!!..
Just then as she started to take off her shirt..... Ready to get it on...
I woke up...
With a hard on of course....Wish I could have kept going and finished..
Hope someone likes this dream I had last night..just had to share it here and hope it can become a Malachi story or something along the ways of that..
Thanks!!
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

Hot....
badkarmajd

Post by badkarmajd »

I love the air max you did in the office setting a while back. Would love see them intimately
sean1957

Post by sean1957 »

Any louboutin in store
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

hot
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Thanks everyone for the comments. I am going to begin working on a new Aiden comic soon. It will not pick up where it left off, but Aiden will be sure to explain what has transpired in the past couple of years.

For now, please enjoy a couple of images that I recently created.
1.jpg
2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

eoe...keep going mate....so horny story ....
gerryst

Post by gerryst »

What a nice christmas gift!

Thanks bossman808!
heelspurter

Post by heelspurter »

Fantastic