Played with wife's shoes again

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mflorest3

Re: Played with wife's shoes again

Post by mflorest3 »

deckelsmouk wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:09 am Here is the last hot pair she bought. I can't wait seen her feet for the first time in. take pics and lateron give a good load inside or over while she is wearing them or not.
Hier die absolut neuesten und heissen Teile welche sie gekauft hat. Ich kann es kaum erwarten sie das erste Mal an ihren Füsschen zu sehen, Fotos zu machen und irgendwann dann auch eine volle Ladung drin oder drüber zu spritzen ob sie die Teile anhat oder nicht.
Voici la dernière paire bondant qu'elle a acheté. Je ne peux attendre à les voir à ses pieds, prendre des photos et puis y gicler dedans ou dessus si elle les porte ou non.
k-IMG_5071.JPGk-IMG_5072.JPGk-IMG_5073.JPGk-IMG_5074.JPGk-IMG_5075.JPGk-IMG_5076.JPGk-IMG_5077.JPGk-IMG_5078.JPG
Mmmmm I love these red pumps!! Hot!! I wish I could fuck them after a long day her wearing them..I'd cum very fast and hard!!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:47 am All very true. I was not open enough with my 1st wife to fully enjoy her big collection of sexy heels and pantyhose, though we did eventually share much intimate fun. With my 1st intimate partner after we divorced I let on a bit about my pantyhose/heels fetish and she indulged me many times in crotchless pantyhose and heels. With my 2nd wife I openly shared my desires with her, and initially we enjoyed many hot times of heels and anything nylons on her legs. But that eventually waned, and we divorced. After her I opened up to other women I dated and enjoyed footjobs, nylons/pantyhose with them. Now with my current wife, I openly discussed my foot/pantyhose/shoes fetish with her and we've enjoyed SO many sexy intimate times together I have lost count. In our ten years together we fucked with her wearing at least 100 different pairs of sexy shoes, heels, flats, quote often in crotchless pantyhose. She'll often tease me that for a wedding reception, or for an overnight hotel stay, she'll lean in and whisper in my ear "pantyhose" in a sexy voice. I have rarely, if ever, had to ask her to wear sexy shoes for fucking. I only wish I had met her 20 years ago, or even better 30 years ag when she worked in a bank office, wearing pumps and pantyhose daily.
such a female is a real target for me to get
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Sneakers?
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Can we see her wear her ancient Geox work heels? Something about them being old and worn is extremely attractive.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Hi. Thanks for the comments. She is on holiday this week and i'll try to do my best to take pics with thenew pairs, the Geoy and perhaps with one pair of sneakers
Hallo. Danke für die Kommentare. Sie hat diese Woche Urlaub und ich versuche Fotos mit den neuen Heels, den Geox und eventuell mit Sneakers zu machen
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Die Heels sind Rattenscharf, ich hoffe sie werden von dir noch behandelt ;-)
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

deckelsmouk wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:50 pm Hi. Thanks for the comments. She is on holiday this week and i'll try to do my best to take pics with thenew pairs, the Geoy and perhaps with one pair of sneakers
Hallo. Danke für die Kommentare. Sie hat diese Woche Urlaub und ich versuche Fotos mit den neuen Heels, den Geox und eventuell mit Sneakers zu machen
Can’t wait and just to clarify I’m referring to the black peeptoed Geox work heels she has. Hopefully we could see them on her! Thank you for always sharing.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

As promised the pics with the older Geox ... There will be some more hot pics :D I'll see for the sneakers and others next
Wie versprochen hier einige Fotos mit den älteren Geox .. Da werden noch ein paar scharfe Fotos folgen :D . Ich werde mich jetzt um die Sneakers und andere kümmern
Voici comme promis les photos avec ses anciennes Geox ... Il y aura encore des photos plus bondantes
k-IMG_5096.JPG
k-IMG_5097.JPG
k-IMG_5098.JPG
k-IMG_5099.JPG
:D . Je vais voir pour les sneakers et autres
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Hmmm, so hot ! I love it !
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

wenn er im Zehenloch steckt, nur noch dran reiben und den Schuh bewegen und sie kann bequem im verspritzten Sperma gehen