Played with wife's shoes again

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stiefeltraeger

Re: Played with wife's shoes again

Post by stiefeltraeger »

die sind schön verwöhnt worden, noch mal geht sicher noch
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

deckelsmouk wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:51 am An other pair of her boots. Lower ones
Noch ein Paar Stiefl. Diesmal niedrige
Encore des bottes. Cette fois des bottines
k-IMG_5043.JPGk-IMG_5044.JPGk-IMG_5045.JPGk-IMG_5046.JPGk-IMG_5047.JPGk-IMG_5048.JPGk-IMG_5049.JPGk-IMG_5050.JPGk-IMG_5051.JPGk-IMG_5052.JPGk-IMG_5053.JPG
Mmmh very nice Boots
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Oja so liebe ich es, dazu noch Nylons , super
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Nils14 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:21 am
stiefeltraeger wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:47 am da ist Silvester perfekt verbracht worden, Sekt trinken und Raketen schießen ist öde
besser die Rakete in ihr zünden und alles an und in ihr vollspritzen
du hättest den sekt oder wein ja auch ais ihrem schuh trinken können?!:)
das kommt danach, wenn ihr Fötzchen voll ist
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Here is the last hot pair she bought. I can't wait seen her feet for the first time in. take pics and lateron give a good load inside or over while she is wearing them or not.
Hier die absolut neuesten und heissen Teile welche sie gekauft hat. Ich kann es kaum erwarten sie das erste Mal an ihren Füsschen zu sehen, Fotos zu machen und irgendwann dann auch eine volle Ladung drin oder drüber zu spritzen ob sie die Teile anhat oder nicht.
Voici la dernière paire bondant qu'elle a acheté. Je ne peux attendre à les voir à ses pieds, prendre des photos et puis y gicler dedans ou dessus si elle les porte ou non.
k-IMG_5071.JPG
k-IMG_5072.JPG
k-IMG_5073.JPG
k-IMG_5074.JPG
k-IMG_5075.JPG
k-IMG_5076.JPG
k-IMG_5077.JPG
k-IMG_5078.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

die warten schon auf einen harten Schwanz und die Ladung für sie
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Those red snakeskin pumps are very similar to the pair of heels my 1st wife wore the first time she wore heels for sex. That night she wore them with a black tapered leather skirt, fancy sweater and black pantyhose for a dinner out together. Gawd she looked hot. We got home, started messing around in the den after we had gotten undressed already, just planned to watch tv. The messing around lead to me kneeling between her knees eating her luscious pussy. I was ready, hard to slide in, and I finally got the nerve to ask her, "could I get you a sexy pair of heels to wear?" She said "SURE!" I grabbed the heels she had been wearing and back to the den. She was laid back on the easy chair, spread open, and invited me to kneel between her legs. As I slid into her tight wet pussy I slipped the heels on her slender size 7.5 feet, and we fucked hard.

From that time on, her heels, pumps, slingbacks, sandals became part of our sexual pleasures. That was ten years after we married, and nearly twelve years after we first dated. Sure wish I had admitted my fetish for her shoes and heels MUCH earlier in our intimate times. She was very willing to add sexy shoes to our pleasures. Even so much that nearly two years later one night she invited me to try anal, and said to get the heels I like to spice it up, and again I got the same red snakeskin pumps. I will never forget pumping into her tight slender ass, and her saying, "fuck me, fuck my ass, cum in my ASS!!!" with those sexy red pumps flailing about.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

If this is true you are truly a very lucky man. I got my wife to wear a pair of black patent knee high boots on our anniversary. They turned me on a lot. She however did not get the pleasure I was getting and could not understand why I stroked them and kissed them on her. Heavy sigh,
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

I love your story and i fully understand the pleasure it feels to fuck her with heels on and while you do this you sviff her feet and lick them in her heels
That is a must to try sometimes. My wife also wears 7.5 and i love her sexy feet
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

All very true. I was not open enough with my 1st wife to fully enjoy her big collection of sexy heels and pantyhose, though we did eventually share much intimate fun. With my 1st intimate partner after we divorced I let on a bit about my pantyhose/heels fetish and she indulged me many times in crotchless pantyhose and heels. With my 2nd wife I openly shared my desires with her, and initially we enjoyed many hot times of heels and anything nylons on her legs. But that eventually waned, and we divorced. After her I opened up to other women I dated and enjoyed footjobs, nylons/pantyhose with them. Now with my current wife, I openly discussed my foot/pantyhose/shoes fetish with her and we've enjoyed SO many sexy intimate times together I have lost count. In our ten years together we fucked with her wearing at least 100 different pairs of sexy shoes, heels, flats, quote often in crotchless pantyhose. She'll often tease me that for a wedding reception, or for an overnight hotel stay, she'll lean in and whisper in my ear "pantyhose" in a sexy voice. I have rarely, if ever, had to ask her to wear sexy shoes for fucking. I only wish I had met her 20 years ago, or even better 30 years ag when she worked in a bank office, wearing pumps and pantyhose daily.