51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tretornshoe

Re: 51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Post by tretornshoe »

That's awesome!! How do they taste and smell? I would love to see pics of your cum on her Nikes and Asics!!!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

How do you get to have access to their shoes without them knowing that you cum on them?
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Which of their feet stink more? Which pair of each of their shoes are the smelliest?
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

WOW This is an absolute sexy 51 year old Milf. Does she have heels to cum ? This would be heaven for you.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

WOW she is the definition of a milf do you have any candid videos of her feet? id love to see them great work man check out my post also check out my mom and aunts feet on you tube my name is kush boss if u dont find me that way just search my mature aunts candid feet with toe ring also nice cum show on the milfs flip flops love the toe prints really remind me of a session i had with my aunts flip flops and posted here ... who is she to you? a friend? aunt ?
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

thankyou! shes actually my mother in law. I do have a couple candid videos of her feet, I just dk how to post them here. here are a couple candid pics of her rubbing oil on her sexy feet though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

so sexy, please more
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

HOT!!!!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Any updates on this?
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

Heres some pics of milf julie wearing black wedges with a load in them, then her daughter molly wearing the same shoes because they have the same size feet, then molly in her tan wedges.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.