I’m scared as hell

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShonMic

I’m scared as hell

Post by ShonMic »

Yo, i just got a new job in a banking firm in NYC, and OMG all the heels i can think of is here. The problem is, there are cameras placed heavily on some floors, other floors maybe one or two. I need advice on the best way to work past an watchful eye so i can blast some heels.

And btw what are some of u guys request, they have everything from sandals to boots
Jasmalenko

Re: I’m scared as hell

Post by Jasmalenko »

pretty dangerous game there to be honest
but if u can find some shoes there, i would like to see some flats :D
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

You are right it’s very risky, but, i know the satisfaction will pay off 10x

Yeah they got hella flats

These damn cameras. I think i found a flaw, tho, as certain cameras doesn’t capture the whole floor, they are just posted in one spot, like freight doors and the main doors that needs cards.
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Sandals and Slings of course - get a bag with a zipper on the side, "borrow" the heels and bring it back - and when you do it right, it looks like you knee down to tie your shoelace for the cam (Filmed from back)

No Risk no fun

mr g
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

banking means ultra elegant sexy classic pumps .... borrow them secretly pair by pair to toiled.. and fill deep inside the pointy toe where it is not visible ...
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

I know and it’s killing me, lol, i keep walking past sexy ass pumps, and i run the risk of being seen. All these sweet Asian feet in sexy pumps and flats, imma pop a vessel soon if i can’t get to it.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

I wouldn't even take the risk, because if you get caught then that's your career over.
CougarHeels

Post by CougarHeels »

its very risky , be friend or date the girl working there and ask her honestly about your fetish
when you fuck a cougar or someones wife and her shoes , there is no going back :roll:
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

what about candids of the ladies wearing them?
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

I think i figured it out guys. This building is old, so it wasnt built to equip cameras. I see a couple of weak floors i can hit too. And i overheard thru co workers that indeed there are blind spots within floors. Which means i can play a corner, find some pumps or heels cum in them and move elegantly and just move from place to place

And as far as the candid pics go, yes, i will def try my hardest.