I’m scared as hell

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sh03s

Re: I’m scared as hell

Post by sh03s »

What happened here?
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

I got fired from here lol, not even because of my stuff, corporate politics.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Damn. Great work!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

ShonMic wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:40 pm I got fired from here lol, not even because of my stuff, corporate politics.
Oh it was, they wanted to save the emabarrassment lol!
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

Na no one ever knew what was truly going on. Funny how u can do some big dumb shit that could be potentially known if u get caught... Na it’s the small shit u really don’t see or seem to matter.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

ShonMic wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:54 pm Na no one ever knew what was truly going on. Funny how u can do some big dumb shit that could be potentially known if u get caught... Na it’s the small shit u really don’t see or seem to matter.
Should have taken some of those mfs with you home. Damn shame
wifelegs

Post by wifelegs »

Would prefer black standars pump. Myabe just snap a pic of them and use the pic fir now. Tribute on the pic. And for sure snap candids.
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

ShonMic wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:15 am I’m back on it!!! Had to take a hiatus, but I’m back!!! Saw these babies and thought to myself, how much fun would I have with them? Well i sure did, another Asians sense of style and slutiness helped me pop one in these pair of hot pink shoes... shit sit back and enjoy the view, and i got a double feature to make up for lost time!!

https://imgur.com/a/UspLt

fill her shoe with water and drink out of them please
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Slider6 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:14 pm
ShonMic wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:47 pm Yo, i just got a new job in a banking firm in NYC, and OMG all the heels i can think of is here. The problem is, there are cameras placed heavily on some floors, other floors maybe one or two. I need advice on the best way to work past an watchful eye so i can blast some heels.

And btw what are some of u guys request, they have everything from sandals to boots
Boots lots of boots please

yes boots please
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

thanks for sharing! very lucky finds!