Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1148842 time=1644860975 user_id=2803]
Spread JB's apricot toejam through her cowboy boots when I was working on her flip flops........those boots are never not going to be sticky inside for the rest of their lives!!!........she's worn them once since this..........and there was complaining..... :D :roll:
[/quote]

JB was all grumpy at how sticky her cowboy boots were........put them on a while back wore them for an hour or so and then announced 'I'm not wearing these boots.....you've made them to icky inside'.....and took them off :roll:

..........thought I'd better 'un-sticky' them a bit for next time old grumpy pants wears them! :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Looks like another busy day in the office for JB........ :shock:

.........what do you think??......if you found these under her desk would ya???........or are they to nasty :?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

If I saw them under the desk, I’d be like wow sexy heels but she doesn’t mind stuff in her heels by looks :))….awesome I wonder if she would mind if I could put stuff in them too lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......these soft prunes were so messy, my girls toes created to much hydraulic pressure and kept squishing them out of her shoes via her toe cleavage and arches,,,,,,,,

Got to messy......so I slipped her into her boots when we screwed :wink:

Check out the bathroom the following morning :o :)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Love your work
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Who would have thought prunes would be so messy lol…Thanks JB your are just Amazing! Xx :)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great job.
You have been very quiet, no new photos with abused or cum in heels.
Are you and JB ok?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1151953 time=1646312182 user_id=406]
Great job.
Are you and JB ok?
[/quote]

Hello Rigi, yes we are all good, JB just picked a pair of strappy platform sandals for the day :wink: We have both been kinda busy though lately.
Haha.....just as I type this she's headed out the door but grabs her shoes and puts her flip flops on because she dosent want to scuff the heels of her sandals up, 'I'll put these on at work she says'......wonder if her flip flops will have warmed up by then!! :o ........... :) :D
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:14 am
rigilover wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:56 am Great job.
Are you and JB ok?
Hello Rigi, yes we are all good, JB just picked a pair of strappy platform sandals for the day :wink: We have both been kinda busy though lately.
Haha.....just as I type this she's headed out the door but grabs her shoes and puts her flip flops on because she dosent want to scuff the heels of her sandals up, 'I'll put these on at work she says'......wonder if her flip flops will have warmed up by then!! :o ........... :) :D
I'm not sure I've seen those pink sandals in the 1st picture
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

it would be too good to see some pair of Guess's "Carries" shoe collection get some attention and punished with a lot of cum. They are abandoned and forgotten.
The cum should already be dry.
Maybe they need new ideas for them and something different.