Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1166051 time=1653348453 user_id=4269]
Please tell JB that she is one incredibly sexy woman!! :)
[/quote]

I do, all the time mate :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1164838 time=1652811301 user_id=2803]
8) .......there's going to be one grumpy girl when she's rushing to get ready for work and her barefoot discovers THIS in her boot :lol:

.........hopefully she sees the funny side........there's gonna be fireworks when that boot first goes on though!!!!! :shock:
[/quote]

OK so this hasnt worked out so well lads..........while I was feeling round inside JB's cowboy boots (she had spent 11 hours in them the previous day.....which included walking 5km in them barefoot!) I thought I'd check in on the slime in her new patent boots as she still hadnt worn them.......it was starting to go hard and has stuck to the material inner of her boot - dang it.

Ive taken it out and it came off her boot sole fine........but there is residue all stuck to the material down in the toe of her boots, its not to bad so she shouldn't be too mad.......they are just new though...... :x

.......looks like slime isn't intended to be out of its container for any extended period. :cry:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Another nice long day for my girl in her cowboy boots, I was really surprised, she wore them to work and then after did a 5 kilometer walk wearing them as well.........I thought they'd rub like crazy, barefeet in them and all.....but no, she said that they were fine :D

I had scooped the worst of the goo out of them from her last day in them and just dumped a shitload of talcum powder inside them........my method of 'cleaning' her boots. :lol:

They now just have these perfect raised islands of crud inside them that surround her toes........when I put my hand inside them it was so easy to trace her sexy toe marks and the balls of her feet in the crud left behind............love it!!

........was surprised how much of the talcum powder was still there, as mentioned, 5km walk and about 10 or 11 hours in these boots with her barefeet???......see for yourselves...
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

nice dirty feet
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Here ya go brewfan8,

.......it has soaked up pretty well.....just pooled a little bit in her sexy toeprints........right where she'll notice it the most!!!! :) :D :lol:

Not sure about her new boot..........blame atlas I guess!!! :twisted:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Perfect
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I'm not a fan of jagermeister myself, however I'd definitely do whiskey shots out of her heels!!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Newfootlover wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:36 pm I'm not a fan of jagermeister myself, however I'd definitely do whiskey shots out of her heels!!
I'd drink any liquor out of the heels
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

A drink for the gentlemen.
As there are no glasses, JB kindly lends his shoes to drink and then leaves them to the guys to enjoy for a few hours. ;-)