Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Ps….Nothing better then having ya balls and all inside a sexy pair of a woman’s ankle boots & unleashing a load deep into the toes waiting for her to wear them! :)
fwlolbroek

Post by fwlolbroek »

God, She has such great taste! Think I might shed 'a tear' or two ..
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1165225 time=1652996865 user_id=4269]
How bloody sexy to hear JB say a few of the washers can go into her new ankle boots!! I cannot wait to see what they look like on her :)….super cute boots!
So are you still going to put the slime into her new ankle boots mate? Or leave it in her black boots??
[/quote]

........its still inside her black boots at this stage, they're still propped up on the skirting but the slime has oozed out of the toe of her boot and is now covered the entire footbed.....if she looks before putting them on she'll notice.......dosent often look inside a boot before putting them on...........probably should though aye.....living with me :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=fwlolbroek post_id=1165297 time=1653034665 user_id=9181]
God, She has such great taste! Think I might shed 'a tear' or two ..
[/quote]

:D :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Just posted this in her cummy shoes thread.......but it should be in here as well.............. :shock: cause as I was 'creating the content' for her pink slides, my other hand was squashing juicy prunes into the toes of her Harley Davidson cowgirl boots :o :D

............oh she's gonna be grumpy.........will cost me for sure but the pics of her feet after a day in them will be worth it!!!!!! :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1165381 time=1653074728 user_id=2803]
Just posted this in her cummy shoes thread.......but it should be in here as well.............. :shock: cause as I was 'creating the content' for her pink slides, my other hand was squashing juicy prunes into the toes of her Harley Davidson cowgirl boots :o :D

............oh she's gonna be grumpy.........will cost me for sure but the pics of her feet after a day in them will be worth it!!!!!! :lol:
[/quote]

So it turns out I didnt get in trouble for this......cause my girl is a TOTAL Babe and loves you guys and appreciates your nice comments :)

I say to her Sunday morning 'do you think you'd wear your cowboy boots for me and the guys on the forum with something sticky in them today ' (knowing that we had a busy day ahead)?

She just turns to me, smiles and says 'I guess I could, they are all so sweet and kind to me and say nice things, I can put up with sticky boots for the day for them'

I love this girl!!! :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB you are one incredibly sexy woman! I love when you paint your toes nails red & I love that you play along with our kink ;)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I found some shoes for JB to replace with his old Guess ones.
So maybe the poor old tired shoes can serve for other challenges :twisted: :wink:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323762681544
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D .....she really had been in them all day, all good things must come to an end.........what a star she is.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Please tell JB that she is one incredibly sexy woman!! :)