Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1109202 time=1626636724 user_id=83523]
[quote=Atlas post_id=1109087 time=1626559515 user_id=4269]
No way!.....god I’d love it if this really happened?! ;)) wasn’t the worm inside her left heel?? & bugger she felt it.....cannot wait to see what happens next if it’s kept inside & gets squished;) or perhaps it get dropped down into some girls boots gap why she’s asleep drunk ;)) imagine slipping it into the arch side of some drunk girls ankle boot! I’ve always wanted to do that, just one after another filling her arches as they slide deeper inside & waiting for her to wake up ;)
[/quote]

Well I'm hooked! (no pun intended)
Definitely would love to see the worm slithering between her toes whilst she's still wearing them!
And if JB wore them with the worm in then... I applaud you JB, stunning, absolutely stunning. More of the same please, I would love to see these beautiful stunning heels given a good working out.
I still say a nice steaming pile of horse poo as JB is given a job at a farm in her heels, walking with a shovel full of cow shed hay JB can't see where she's walking and... :twisted: If Amy Adams can do it then JB is more than up to the task!
[/quote]

......sorry fella's just a few old pics strung together........the lucky fella was released back to its natural environment........pics below :shock: :o :D

She did spend an afternoon in her boots though......complaining about what was inside them on the weekend........dunno if she shook them out before plunging her bare feet into them or not.......they were kinda slimey, chance she didnt notice the company??.....
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

It would be really hot to see JB with those heels on putting her feet into a box full of worms
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:12 pm ..........I'm sure she just taunts me by leaving her boots laying round the place when she takes them off at the end of the day........... :x

please fill this sexy boots with champangne or beer and drink out of them*_*
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Well I'm hooked! (no pun intended)
Definitely would love to see the worm slithering between her toes whilst she's still wearing them!
And if JB wore them with the worm in then... I applaud you JB, stunning, absolutely stunning. More of the same please, I would love to see these beautiful stunning heels given a good working out.
I still say a nice steaming pile of horse poo as JB is given a job at a farm in her heels, walking with a shovel full of cow shed hay JB can't see where she's walking and... :twisted: If Amy Adams can do it then JB is more than up to the task!
[/quote]

Great idea :mrgreen:
Wish to see this sexy shoes or the black old ones Carries dirty, with worse and cow poo :wink:

What evil to JB :twisted: :roll:

Where can I find Amay Adams doing this?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:shock: ........her poor flats!!!!...... :D
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Maybe they might need a little time worn thru puddles to give them a nice wet clean :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Fe_Lins post_id=1076067 time=1610547673 user_id=88983]
I love those heels, they look gorgeous
[/quote]

......just for you then...... :wink:
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

italianboots wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:53 pm
Fe_Lins wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:21 am I love those heels, they look gorgeous
Loved the pics, those heels are really gorgeous and sexy, would love to put my feet into them. Great load, right in the toe area to cream all the toes at every step, so hot!!! Thanks for the pics, loved them!! :D :wink:
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great to see new photos with JB hot shoes.
The weather is hot now and maybe JB doesn't wear the old Black Carries shoes.
I wouldn't want to be boring, but I'd love to see how these tired old shoes look,s now (dry cum and mustiness). :shock:
I would love to see JB's dirty feet being abused in farm work. :twisted:

Great work again. :wink:
Thanks
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Fe_Lins post_id=1115523 time=1629806067 user_id=88983]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1115463 time=1629762825 user_id=2803]
[quote=Fe_Lins post_id=1076067 time=1610547673 user_id=88983]
I love those heels, they look gorgeous
[/quote]

[/quote]

Loved the pics, those heels are really gorgeous and sexy, would love to put my feet into them. Great load, right in the toe area to cream all the toes at every step, so hot!!! Thanks for the pics, loved them!! :D :wink:
[/quote]

When I suggested you may need some boots for winter.........left at your work for those times you need to go outside Fe Lins.........this is what I had in mind!! :D :wink: