Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nico0071998

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by nico0071998 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:35 pm:D
Hot boots I love
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I realize most of you aren't into a girl in wellies......and maybe this should be in another forum but JB does have a few fans that enjoy her long wellie days.

.......in the last week or 2 my girl has spent a couple of VERY long days working her arse off in boots..........she really has been hard at it and sweaty beyond belief.

Was pretty exhausted when I took these, had been in her boots for 6-8 hours at a guess, and like I said flat out the entire time :D :shock:
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

such adorable feet. how exciting to know they where sweating in those big boots. JB realy deserves a gentle and good foot rub! But I think Italiansboots knows how to treat his lady and her feet.and probably has already given JellyBeans her share.
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1103036 time=1623751335 user_id=1154]
such adorable feet. how exciting to know they where sweating in those big boots. JB realy deserves a gentle and good foot rub! But I think Italiansboots knows how to treat his lady and her feet.and probably has already given JellyBeans her share.
[/quote]

Thought you may have liked them :twisted: ........I did give them a clean out 'of sorts'......check out what I dug out of the toes of them :shock: ......been there for a while......
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I would love to see JB put her beautiful feet in her old high heels after taking them off those dirty farm work boots. ;-)
You don't happen to have pictures of JB walking in her old high heels inside the pigsty or the chicken coop or the cowshed? :twisted: :roll:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1103278 time=1623869320 user_id=406]
I would love to see JB put her beautiful feet in her old high heels after taking them off those dirty farm work boots. ;-)
You don't happen to have pictures of JB walking in her old high heels inside the pigsty or the chicken coop or the cowshed?
[/quote]

Check out her office temp fiction thread...... :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D

Another VERY long day for my - barefeet inside her boots - angel..........

Has had a few long hard days in her boots, did feel a bit sorry for her after the last one so cleaned her boots out a bit (previous post)

Pics below of when she got home .......had been sweating her arse off :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.
JB has your beautiful feet really dirty :-)
walked in "bad ways" ;-)
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Well If you dont fall of your chair Italianboots, I cerntainlly patt you for taking so much care for JB's boots :-)
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1103907 time=1624193690 user_id=1154]
Well If you dont fall of your chair Italianboots, I cerntainlly patt you for taking so much care for JB's boots :-)
[/quote]

........seems that my idea of cleaning my girls boots out and hers differ somewhat, ordered to have another go, gave them a good - what I would describe as an 'organic' clean out......... :x :D :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.