Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherappreciater

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Leatherappreciater »

I’d like to add my cream to that lotion
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1143951 time=1642633391 user_id=83523]
The playful manner in which JB slips her feet in those heels is so sexy, and I knew they would look good on. The toe cleavage isn't massive on Faith shoes but just right and JB's feet are sliding into the shoes due to the cream, but that foot arch... Magnificent pics and can't wait to see more with these shoes. Would love to see them in mud.
[/quote]

Well they didnt make it to mud but did get in the dirt :lol: ..........I didnt even know till It was time to take her shoes off and give her a rub, but check out the pics below......I'm like 'hey...whats all this in your shoe?'......she giggles and says 'oh I had to grab some things from the garden and couldn't be bothered changing shoes so just teetered out there in my heels, bet the guys would have laughed seeing me in the garden in high heels'
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1144051 time=1642679612 user_id=406]
I love seeing JB feet arches inside these wonderful shoes, so hot and horny.
After a lot of use, these shoes will take on the shape and smell of JB's feet and will be even more sensual.
Cream is good for softening the leather of the shoes, but how going JB to walk in them with soles feet slipping of?
[/quote]

........bit grumpy this week when she slid her barefeet into her Reebok Princess......and discovered the toes filled with lotion :o :lol:

........got the 'aaawwwwwwww eeewwwww!!!..........oh yucky......your such a pest!' took her now lotion covered feet out of them and wore her classics instead' asked how they were at the end of the day 'sweaty and all gooy and wet inside......thanks to you' was the reply :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hope to see anything with JB in those faith cream heels!! That was absolutely magnificent:) that key mustn't have bothered her to much?? Maybe we could make those faith heels the “feet softening lotion heels” :)).....or the pampering heels :))...where they just get filled with lotion & JB gets to put her feet up while the lotion does it’s job & softens her feet & you my friend gets to massage those gorgeous feet till the foot goddess is happy lol :))
God I know I’d put my hand up for that job!!! :))
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

These photos are too much hot.
I believe that after this hard photo shoot, you couldn't contain your horny, and in the ended up making love with JB :wink: :P
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1144391 time=1642801345 user_id=4269]
Hope to see anything with JB in those faith cream heels!! That was absolutely magnificent:) that key mustn't have bothered her to much?? Maybe we could make those faith heels the “feet softening lotion heels” :)).....or the pampering heels :))...where they just get filled with lotion & JB gets to put her feet up while the lotion does it’s job & softens her feet & you my friend gets to massage those gorgeous feet till the foot goddess is happy lol :))
[/quote]

.....well they did get re-filled before I put them back on her shelf :D .........ready and waiting for a girls bare foot :wink:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:09 am
Atlas wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:42 pm Hope to see anything with JB in those faith cream heels!! That was absolutely magnificent:) that key mustn't have bothered her to much?? Maybe we could make those faith heels the “feet softening lotion heels” :)).....or the pampering heels :))...where they just get filled with lotion & JB gets to put her feet up while the lotion does it’s job & softens her feet & you my friend gets to massage those gorgeous feet till the foot goddess is happy lol :))
.....well they did get re-filled before I put them back on her shelf :D .........ready and waiting for a girls bare foot :wink:
Do they smell?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

The Faith shoes are defo my favourite shoes JB has, would love to see them treated to a lot more stuff such as raw eggs inside or JB squashing a chocoloate cake in those sexy shoes.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's wellies + 0ne rotten banana = a squeal you'll hear a mile away :) :D :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:21 am JB's wellies + 0ne rotten banana = a squeal you'll hear a mile away :) :D :lol:
You should have her squish a banana inside the flats