Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

JB had had a BIG day doing chores around the place.......... :o :shock:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:57 am JB had had a BIG day doing chores around the place.......... :o :shock:
Love the back of the shoes being crushed by her heels
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:57 am JB had had a BIG day doing chores around the place.......... :o :shock:
Mmmh thanks for her hot converse 😍
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D got a txt from JB first thing in the morning when she arrived at work;

"what have you put in my boots, something fell out of the toe of one of them while I was driving and its all squashed under my foot now"

.........I was like.....oh nothing.......but whatever it is its very lucky to be in your boot, and I'll happily sort it out when we get home tonight :) .........so the little trooper that she is left it in her boot for the day which included a full office day, drinks after work and shopping :D

She looked so good in her jeans and these boots, when she was trying them on she was like 'oh Ive put on weight, my jeans feel tight, do they look OK, are they too tight???' I reassured her that she looked damn fine, love that we are getting into boot season down under. :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How bloody sexy! Seriously how many gorgeous women would say I get you put a cricket inside my boot & not freak out about it?!
You never fail to impress me JB :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1163855 time=1652304300 user_id=4269]
How bloody sexy! Seriously how many gorgeous women would say I get you put a cricket inside my boot & not freak out about it?!
You never fail to impress me JB :)
[/quote]

:) :D .......and of all the things to change into she grabbed these off the shelf, put them on and headed off to the movies :lol: ..........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Added a little something before putting them back in their place..........made sure to spread it from heel to toe...........observing the 'no cumming in my boots' rule :D :lol:

..........she didnt even ask me to clean them out after last wear and the cricket squashed under her foot??...... :)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:16 am Added a little something before putting them back in their place..........made sure to spread it from heel to toe...........observing the 'no cumming in my boots' rule :D :lol:

..........she didnt even ask me to clean them out after last wear and the cricket squashed under her foot??...... :)
I love the boots
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........have got a fantastic surprise waiting for her inside these boots as well..........you'll hear the squeal at your place when her bare foot goes into these next 8) :twisted:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:25 am ........have got a fantastic surprise waiting for her inside these boots as well..........you'll hear the squeal at your place when her bare foot goes into these next 8) :twisted:
Hope she likes it 😆 🤣