Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Girls do like ice cream ;)....also like those packets of quick Oates too lol ;))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:o
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Now that’s something I’d love to see! :)) image some gorgeous feet in flats or heels being slipped on unknowingly squishing worms inside her shoes! Actually that would make a great vid lol....like who dares wins, the girl who can walk around the longest with worms squishing inside her flats or heels & topping them up wins lol ;) each worm is worth a certain amount of points lol an incentive game hmmmmm
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos. ;-)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:33 pm Now that’s something I’d love to see! :)) image some gorgeous feet in flats or heels being slipped on unknowingly squishing worms inside her shoes! Actually that would make a great vid lol....like who dares wins, the girl who can walk around the longest with worms squishing inside her flats or heels & topping them up wins lol ;) each worm is worth a certain amount of points lol an incentive game hmmmmm
Absolutely! I'd love to see that! come on JB, dare you take the challenge of worms in heels?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D

You were inside JB's boot for the day Buddy :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I didn’t stand a chance with those gorgeous feet hey :) & looks like I’m going back for round two lol....I’ll be paper mash before I know it! Thank you JB xx :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1108814 time=1626428961 user_id=83523]
[quote=Atlas post_id=1108386 time=1626208384 user_id=4269]
Now that’s something I’d love to see! :)) image some gorgeous feet in flats or heels being slipped on unknowingly squishing worms inside her shoes! Actually that would make a great vid lol....like who dares wins, the girl who can walk around the longest with worms squishing inside her flats or heels & topping them up wins lol ;) each worm is worth a certain amount of points lol an incentive game hmmmmm
[/quote]

Absolutely! I'd love to see that! come on JB, dare you take the challenge of worms in heels?
[/quote]

.......what the hell was JB thinking?!?!........taking her shoes off at a party when Atlas and Toe cleavage were there!!! :D :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

No way!.....god I’d love it if this really happened?! ;)) wasn’t the worm inside her left heel?? & bugger she felt it.....cannot wait to see what happens next if it’s kept inside & gets squished;) or perhaps it get dropped down into some girls boots gap why she’s asleep drunk ;)) imagine slipping it into the arch side of some drunk girls ankle boot! I’ve always wanted to do that, just one after another filling her arches as they slide deeper inside & waiting for her to wake up ;)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:05 pm No way!.....god I’d love it if this really happened?! ;)) wasn’t the worm inside her left heel?? & bugger she felt it.....cannot wait to see what happens next if it’s kept inside & gets squished;) or perhaps it get dropped down into some girls boots gap why she’s asleep drunk ;)) imagine slipping it into the arch side of some drunk girls ankle boot! I’ve always wanted to do that, just one after another filling her arches as they slide deeper inside & waiting for her to wake up ;)
Well I'm hooked! (no pun intended)
Definitely would love to see the worm slithering between her toes whilst she's still wearing them!
And if JB wore them with the worm in then... I applaud you JB, stunning, absolutely stunning. More of the same please, I would love to see these beautiful stunning heels given a good working out.
I still say a nice steaming pile of horse poo as JB is given a job at a farm in her heels, walking with a shovel full of cow shed hay JB can't see where she's walking and... :twisted: If Amy Adams can do it then JB is more than up to the task!