Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

........so it was 'all fun and games' for you in the morning......bit of shopping in slightly damp sweaty ankle boots......no problem there.....but then the afternoon and her wellies happenned :shock:

Here's a quick recap of her boots over the last month or two.........just so you know what you're getting yourselves into......... :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.........so all morning in her sweaty ankle boots...........then all afternoon till evening in her very messy rubber wellies, checked her boots out mid afternoon :shock: .....and added about 10 fresh daiseys into each boot......they didnt last to well and got well mixed in with the rest of the goo in the toes of her boots - see pics below! :twisted:

So coming on to evening by the time I had finished working her ass off :D .........had you guys on her feet had enough, at least 10-11 hours by now??.....NOPE........STRAIGHT INTO HER BCBG pumps for the night.....someone still had to prepare dinner etc after-all :D :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Never get sick of seeing JB in those heels :)....but JB your are one incredible woman! X
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

That is so hot all that mess inside JB's boots, and even more awesome is seeing JB putting her messy feet into those stuning heels
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So it had been a pretty hot day (literally!!) with you guys on JB's feet.......

Sweaty old ankle boots
messy toejam filled wellies
and then her dirty sweaty feet squeezed into her sexy BCBG's for the night (and yes, she wore them all evening......)

Fast forward to the following morning and its time for some release.........I see her shoes and boots sitting there......dilemma......do I make love to my high heel angel...or her shoes!! :lol:
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Those pics are calling for a close footinspection Thats for sure! :-) Perhaps some footplay afterwards :P

Italianboots, dont choose: I suggest combine the two, make love to JB while she is wearing her shoes/boots
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D...........soooooo the morning after.........I picked her shoes!!

Got to say, decent effort :wink: ......while she was still laying in bed wearing them, and I was out making coffee there was a good loud genuine squeal followed by a 'it's all running down my instep'.......to which I replied 'bout time you got off your arse and started on breakfast then' :o :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck me, now that’s sexy!! :)).....JB’s legs in those heels & hearing her comment like that! & even better mate, you get to see this little sexy minks strut around in freshly cummed heels :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1121174 time=1632257049 user_id=4269]
Fuck me, now that’s sexy!! :)).....JB’s legs in those heels & hearing her comment like that! & even better mate, you get to see this little sexy minks strut around in freshly cummed heels :)
[/quote]

......and now you get to see her strut around in them as well............ :) :D was in them for the morning. Think this is likely a PB for me :) ........bout the cummiest shoe I have ever seen a girl strut around in, there was certainly comments from the shoe wearer regarding their contents!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Those legs in those heels my god!!! & JB strutting around in them & commenting....wow does it get any better :) spoil her rotten:))