Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1074627 time=1609789690 user_id=1154]
:-) this slimy stuff, I guesse she doesnt look into the boots before she boots them. I can imagine one gets reluctant to put them one after seeing the mess in it. It cant be they dont smell. Perhaps an idea to give JellyBeans a pair of boots which will be only messed up by eatable stuff so you might feel free to clean your angel's feet in any way you want and her liking without feeling inhibited by remembering what stuff went into it?
[/quote]

immarc_b - JB wore these heels last night, sqeezed into them in the afternoon, prepared dinner in them and kept them on strutting round the place while we watched a movie that evening..............and just for you.....they had a very large piece of Turkish delight inside each shoe :D

.....took her quite a bit of 'wiggling' just to squeeze her sexy foot into them with the ....company inside.... :o

So far they havent been cleaned out......and I am desperately trying to talk her into wearing them to the office this coming week......

......not having much luck, but if you guys all helped???......she may fall victim to peer pressure!!!!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Beautiful and delicates feet in hot shoes.
I hope your wife using this shoes with cum on the office. :wink:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Yes, she must wear them to the office! I hear that working whilst wearing heels with food in is great for the feet!
What's even better? Snails in high heels whilst working, soooooo good for the skin.
Apparently.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Cannot wait to see JB’s gorgeous toes after strutting around in them with Turkish delight in them :)....hhhhm might be a little hard for JB walking around at work if chocolate starts oozing out the tops??..... maybe better in some ankle boots?? :)
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Turkish delight, always delicious. just the thought of it. What did you do Italianboots? do you offer Jelly Beans some help to keep a close watch on her shoes, or just being nice and keep her company at the kitchen table? In the latter case you can observe better :-)
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Turkish delight anyone??? :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......to get the texture just right mix slowly for the afternoon / evening using some sexy toes and a pair of BCBG pumps...... :D
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

soooooooo sweet :-P
The higher the shaft, the better
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

They make me feel hungry.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »