Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by rigilover »

Hot Faith shoes.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1143681 time=1642530033 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1143675 time=1642528227 user_id=2803]
Gawd JB is all about her black and white Nikes at the moment............(she has no idea just how much 'attention' I have been giving them lately :D )

.......and even though she's been complaining how 'stinky and smelly' they are she wore them for a casual day in the office, walked in them and did the grocery shopping in them!!.......sooooo pretty fragrant by this stage of the afternoon :) :)

As she had done the groceries in flat shoes I suggested heels for the evening............along with lotion mountains :lol:
[/quote]

Aren't those the heels she hates cause they aren't really wide fit
[/quote]

Yup you got it, they are a really narrow fit and torture the hell out of her pinky toes :D :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1143713 time=1642541660 user_id=4269]
God I love lotion in JB’s heels :)....a hidden key under the lotion wow that’s going to get her attention
[/quote]

haha, yep the keys didnt stay hidden for long!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1143729 time=1642545530 user_id=83523]
Omg! I absolutely adore Faith high heels, I have a black pair and the shape and style of them is so beautiful! On a woman's feet they look amazing so I'm really looking forward to keys and lotion. Hopefully the lotion with squeeze out between her toes.
[/quote]

..........think you'll enjoy these then TC1 :wink:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:35 am
brewfan8 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:20 am
italianboots wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:50 am Gawd JB is all about her black and white Nikes at the moment............(she has no idea just how much 'attention' I have been giving them lately :D )

.......and even though she's been complaining how 'stinky and smelly' they are she wore them for a casual day in the office, walked in them and did the grocery shopping in them!!.......sooooo pretty fragrant by this stage of the afternoon :) :)

As she had done the groceries in flat shoes I suggested heels for the evening............along with lotion mountains :lol:
Aren't those the heels she hates cause they aren't really wide fit
Yup you got it, they are a really narrow fit and torture the hell out of her pinky toes :D :twisted:
Looks like it
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck how sexy watching JB slip into gorgeous high heels full of lotion! If I could bottle you JB I would :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

The playful manner in which JB slips her feet in those heels is so sexy, and I knew they would look good on. The toe cleavage isn't massive on Faith shoes but just right and JB's feet are sliding into the shoes due to the cream, but that foot arch... Magnificent pics and can't wait to see more with these shoes. Would love to see them in mud.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I love seeing JB feet arches inside these wonderful shoes, so hot and horny.
After a lot of use, these shoes will take on the shape and smell of JB's feet and will be even more sensual.
Cream is good for softening the leather of the shoes, but how going JB to walk in them with soles feet slipping of?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1143939 time=1642626169 user_id=4269]
Fuck how sexy watching JB slip into gorgeous high heels full of lotion! If I could bottle you JB I would :)
[/quote]

I've been loving the pics taken lately when she has just finished working out.....her calves just pop :D Maybe to much for some of you but I like a girl with muscular shapely legs and not just skinny legs. I can tell in the pics which ones were taken in the morning and then in the afternoon after she trains just by the shape of her legs.

.......she was in such a flirty mood this afternoon/evening........proper little prick tease...... :) :D 8)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

OMG!!!! JB what are you trying to do to a man lol....your legs & calves in those heels, sexy as hell!! & those arches.....I soooooooo would be wiping the lotion up & fingering it back into your heels via your arches lol :))....
Seriously if you were sitting beside me, legs crossed, arches in plan view, I so would not be able to concentrate! If I didn’t know you & was fortunate to have you sitting beside me, my god lol I’d be a mess!
BUT :) if you were my GF.....having those legs across my lap in those heels, my fingers would be inside those arches massaging your feet, which would have me attend to your beck & call lol...:)) seriously stunning pics guys :)