Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by brewfan8 »

rigilover wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:34 am it would be too good to see some pair of Guess's "Carries" shoe collection get some attention and punished with a lot of cum. They are abandoned and forgotten.
The cum should already be dry.
Maybe they need new ideas for them and something different.
I would enjoy that
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1152144 time=1646410610 user_id=43704]
[quote=rigilover post_id=1152137 time=1646408059 user_id=406]
it would be too good to see some pair of Guess's "Carries" shoe collection get some attention and punished with a lot of cum. They are abandoned and forgotten.
[/quote]

I would enjoy that
[/quote]

Haha.....you two and those Carries, pity I couldn't give one each to you for the weekend :shock:

.......now Ive got a little time freeze storyline planned for them but it will be outdoors and we'll take specific pics rather than re-hashed old ones so just need time and weather and GF to play ball :) :wink: ......so Carries and lots of fake cum coming soon!!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I can't wait to see the result.
I can only hope for the best of this team :twisted:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:23 am
brewfan8 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:16 am
rigilover wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:34 am it would be too good to see some pair of Guess's "Carries" shoe collection get some attention and punished with a lot of cum. They are abandoned and forgotten.
I would enjoy that
Haha.....you two and those Carries, pity I couldn't give one each to you for the weekend :shock:

.......now Ive got a little time freeze storyline planned for them but it will be outdoors and we'll take specific pics rather than re-hashed old ones so just need time and weather and GF to play ball :) :wink: ......so Carries and lots of fake cum coming soon!!
Her carries combined with her feet are absolutely fantastic
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

You will all just have to imagine the fantastic aroma that was present, workout sneakers coming off after being worn all afternoon.....which included a 5km walk. Slipped into these heels late afternoon and made her marinate in them all evening.......gave her a foot rub around 10pm......the odd *splurt* sound as she was at the bench preparing dinner was just beautiful.......very soft feet by 10pm I can assure you all. :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck me :))…..god I will never get sick of seeing this! Patent heels full of lotion & JB putting them on! :))….I would happily give JB a foot rub as long and as often as she would like if I got to squirt lotion into her heels & watch her put them on & strut around :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Just the feeling of your slippery fingers cleaning up the lotion & sliding them into her arches, massaging her feet, no better way to massage a womens feet!! :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I bet that when JB walked in them her feet slipped down the shoe and they heelpopped, that I would love to see.
As always, it's great to see these shoes as they are my favourites. Love the pics including the one where JB slips her foot in the shoe and gets a dab of lotion on her toes.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot photos.
Thanks
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:38 am You will all just have to imagine the fantastic aroma that was present, workout sneakers coming off after being worn all afternoon.....which included a 5km walk. Slipped into these heels late afternoon and made her marinate in them all evening.......gave her a foot rub around 10pm......the odd *splurt* sound as she was at the bench preparing dinner was just beautiful.......very soft feet by 10pm I can assure you all. :D
I could worship these shoes on her for years, and the lotion squidging out between her toes is just so magnificent.
Would love to see chocolate cake in them when she slips them on, preferably with a chocolate cream to squeeze out between her toes.