Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by rigilover »

Look at this poor mules
Last edited by rigilover on Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:19 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:29 pm Oh wow, love to see dirty flats and dirty feet.
......looks like you're the only one.........I like the dirty feet thing if its natural like this, not so interested in a girl walking in mud on purpose, guess that why I like girls (my girl now) in wellies, all the girls I grew up with lived in wellies as we were rural, barefeet in them they used to get into a state......easy to slip something into them without raising much concern.

Here's the next day when I had a chance to have a good look inside them.......
Absolutely agree, a woman accidentally stepping in mud or standing talking to friends only to have her sexy heels and feet ambushed by snails and slugs eager to taste her sweat is far better as it isn't 'choreographed'. And so sexy to watch.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

The way Jellybeans treats her shoes makes it more easy to mess around with th'm shoes. I really think it sexy when a lady doesnt care about if she puts her dirty feet in some pair of shoes or puts her nice feet in not such clean shoes or boots. You are sure lucky to grow up in a rural place where the ladies wear wellies and dont care about clean feet.
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1087831 time=1616016600 user_id=1154]
The way Jellybeans treats her shoes makes it more easy to mess around with th'm shoes. I really think it sexy when a lady doesnt care about if she puts her dirty feet in some pair of shoes or puts her nice feet in not such clean shoes or boots. You are sure lucky to grow up in a rural place where the ladies wear wellies and dont care about clean feet.
[/quote]

I just love that JB is actually quite a 'posh' fussy girl........I would say very well groomed and generally put together, very fussy about her shoes clothes and appearance.....but I get away with what I do .....deep down inside her shoes and boots........ :shock: :)

.....to see those pedicured pampered toes going into her wellies for example is such a turn-on, old pics attached (but ones I like) she wore these boots for half a day last weekend.......was sooo nice to jam my hand inside them when they eventually came off, beyond sweaty, just plain wet inside them. :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My god :) JB you are one adorable woman!! To know your strutting around in those boots full of lotion & a note :) had me at hello xx & im just seeing pics not, not walking around beside you, if I was I’d be losing my mind :)
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

My absolute favorite boots of JB’s
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB wore her Reebok Princess for the day with post it notes inside them a wee while back........and never cleaned them out (....or made me clean them out!)

She's worn them a few times since and those post it's are turning to sweaty sneaker grime. I thought I would add to the mix and see if she notices........sort of a post-it/lotion paper mache mix :D .....lets see how well it holds her sexy toe prints.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awwww :) she’s going to have the softest & sweetest feet ever strutting around in them sneakers :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....that damn Toecleavage..... :evil: .....he knows JB is a little gullible.......

'I'd just love to show you around the grounds'.......YEAH RIGHT!!! :shock:

Poor JB........this is a bit off color isn't it fellas???.......

NOTE - you 'sensitive folk' should probably look away now....... :(