Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

.........just trying to talk jelly bean into a pair of messy boots for the morning............. :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........talked her into cowgirl boots and lotion...........it wasnt very hard......think she is missing having a 'surprise' in her shoes 8) :wink:

high res pics only....click the link :D

.........little bit of 'eeeewwwwww' as her sexy barefoot foot descended into the cold lotion........along with 'oh these are slippery inside now........'

Has headed off to work in them for the day, she's so damn sexy!!! :D :D :D ........gave her the camera to take a few 'boots coming off snaps' those gorgeous feet will be sooooooooo soft and beautiful.......
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

......Oh yes, I am in charge of the camera tonight at my house. Have taken a few snaps when my boots came off after wearing them at work today. So slippery when having to walk around the office, always glad to get back to my desk and sit down. It’s such a scary and exciting feeling to know that no one knows what’s in my boots and I just hope I’m never asked to take them off for any reason!!!!

Also, I’m reading all your great suggestions, pumpkin, banana, the amazing dice game etc and I’m thinking “no way will I enjoy any of those things in my boots” but somehow Italianboots has a way of talking me into it so you’ll just have to wait and see if he does. :roll:

But while I’m in charge of the camera I feel like doing a little something for you all “just from Jelly Bean xx”. I’ll get Italianboots to upload them when I see him.......
Till then,
XX
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Jellybeanxx post_id=724928 time=1509780498 user_id=88105]
[i]......Oh yes, I am in charge of the camera tonight at my house. Have taken a few snaps when my boots came off after wearing them at work today. So slippery when having to walk around the office, always glad to get back to my desk and sit down. It’s such a scary and exciting feeling to know that no one knows what’s in my boots and I just hope I’m never asked to take them off for any reason!!!!

Also, I’m reading all your great suggestions, pumpkin, banana, the amazing dice game etc and I’m thinking “no way will I enjoy any of those things in my boots” but somehow Italianboots has a way of talking me into it so you’ll just have to wait and see if he does. :roll:

But while I’m in charge of the camera I feel like doing a little something for you all “just from Jelly Bean xx”. I’ll get Italianboots to upload them when I see him.......
Till then,
XX [/i]
[/quote]

........cant wait to see what you have in store for us my foot fetish princess xx

Here's the rest of the pics of Jellybean getting ready for work yesterday in her squishy sexy cowgirl boots.

.....fuck I love her in these boots........JB's my GF and I get to enjoy her 'in the flesh' but still find myself perving on her pictures!!!!!.....crazy :twisted:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Seriously JB you are something else! :) not very often do guys find girls like yourself who not only have gorgeous legs, cute feet but is open to having fun with their mans little kink like you do! I mean it's no secret men love women in boots and heels, but I bet you never ever thought we'd love putting stuff inside your boots & heels & watching you putting them on and walking around in them?! Well guess what, some of us do & we absolutely love it when you do!! :)
I loved reading when you said it's scary but exciting knowing you have stuff inside your boots but no one knows :) italianboots must be beside him self knowing your walking around at work & other guys are probably perving on you while your wearing hot boots but not knowing your cute feet are squishing around inside your boots! :)
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Hi Guys,

first photos I took are of me taking my boots off after having them on all day at the office. Gosh it was sooo good to take them off, as you can see they were pretty tight and my poor feet were a lot puffy from sliding in them all day from all the lotion that Italianboots had put in them for me :roll:

https://imgur.com/a/qdsXV
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Jelly Bean had so much fun taking these photos for you all.....

After working all day, washing my car, doing housework, cooking dinner and then finally sitting down for the night to have some fun with the camera, my feet were a little, no a lot, puffy but sooooo ready for a little fun with some squishy cheese. It was so smooth and cold as I'd just got it out of the fridge :D

https://imgur.com/a/nZiVK
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Oh dear just couldn't help myself and I just had to play with it some more.....

I loved the feel of it all over my feet.......what a mess I got myself into.........and there was no one around to help me clean it all up.......would any of you guys have helped me clean up my toes?????? :) :) :P

JB xx

https://imgur.com/a/UzO9G
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB :) I would jump at the opportunity to suck that of your toes! Lol...:) god I'd absolutely love to see some of that Cheese inside some of your heels :) & then watch those adorable feet slip into them & strutting around! I bet Italian boots loves hearing you say things when it's squishing around inside your heels :) I know I love reading it when you comment :) .....so could you squish some cheese inside your sexy heels for us?? :))
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

It would be a pleasure to lick it off your gorgeous toes😀