Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

8) .......there's going to be one grumpy girl when she's rushing to get ready for work and her barefoot discovers THIS in her boot :lol:

.........hopefully she sees the funny side........there's gonna be fireworks when that boot first goes on though!!!!! :shock:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:15 am 8) .......there's going to be one grumpy girl when she's rushing to get ready for work and her barefoot discovers THIS in her boot :lol:

.........hopefully she sees the funny side........there's gonna be fireworks when that boot first goes on though!!!!! :shock:
This is gonna be pure gold. I'd love to see her feet covered in the slime
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awwww WOW this is going to be awesome!! :) slime filled boot, god I’d love to watch JB put them on!!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Atlas wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:51 pm Awwww WOW this is going to be awesome!! :) slime filled boot, god I’d love to watch JB put them on!!
You and me both
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

haha.......we got close last night but not quite.

JB had a few new pairs of jeans she was trying on, and naturally she was trying them with different shoes and boots.............I suggested she try a pair with her black boots.....she's like 'naahhhh I dont think so'.........I kept at it a bit and she's like 'do you think??' grabs one of her black boots and puts it on.....turns out it was the boot I'd cum in (about 6 hours previous!!) poses in the mirror with just that one boot on and says 'no they dont go, I dont like that look' and her boot comes off and she continues on with other selections.

So close.....but not quite there :D I just hope I'm there when her bare foot finds that slime! :shock: :lol:

She has got a new pair of Novo ankle boots that are current favs.......may have to pop it in those instead, we'll see how we go.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:36 am haha.......we got close last night but not quite.

JB had a few new pairs of jeans she was trying on, and naturally she was trying them with different shoes and boots.............I suggested she try a pair with her black boots.....she's like 'naahhhh I dont think so'.........I kept at it a bit and she's like 'do you think??' grabs one of her black boots and puts it on.....turns out it was the boot I'd cum in (about 6 hours previous!!) poses in the mirror with just that one boot on and says 'no they dont go, I dont like that look' and her boot comes off and she continues on with other selections.

So close.....but not quite there :D I just hope I'm there when her bare foot finds that slime! :shock: :lol:

She has got a new pair of Novo ankle boots that are current favs.......may have to pop it in those instead, we'll see how we go.
Looking forward to seeing the boots
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Show her new Novo ankle boots mate :) have we seen them at all ??……
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1165015 time=1652906276 user_id=4269]
Show her new Novo ankle boots mate :) have we seen them at all ??……
[/quote]

No they are new to her selection, not stunning but cute and they will be her winter staples I think so will get LOTS of wear. She said that a few of the washers that have been hanging out inside her wellies can live in her new boots........soooo envious of them, what a place to spend the day :)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:51 am
Atlas wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:37 pm Show her new Novo ankle boots mate :) have we seen them at all ??……
No they are new to her selection, not stunning but cute and they will be her winter staples I think so will get LOTS of wear. She said that a few of the washers that have been hanging out inside her wellies can live in her new boots........soooo envious of them, what a place to spend the day :)
I'd have to give them a sniff
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How bloody sexy to hear JB say a few of the washers can go into her new ankle boots!! I cannot wait to see what they look like on her :)….super cute boots!
So are you still going to put the slime into her new ankle boots mate? Or leave it in her black boots??