Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1134990 time=1638730212 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1134321 time=1638380496 user_id=2803]
Morning after their trip to the office, crappy pics but expand the last 2 to enjoy the love smeared around inside her sandals :D
[/quote]

Those pink/blush colored heels are hot
[/quote]

,,,,,,,,,not sure which ones you mean??......stretchy type cords round the ankle next to those snake print sandals??
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:43 am
brewfan8 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:50 am
italianboots wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:41 am Morning after their trip to the office, crappy pics but expand the last 2 to enjoy the love smeared around inside her sandals :D
Those pink/blush colored heels are hot
,,,,,,,,,not sure which ones you mean??......stretchy type cords round the ankle next to those snake print sandals??
Those are the ones
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 9#p1134979

........loved this, sweaty fragrant Reebok sneaker feet going in to her boots for the rest of the day..........boots then removed at the end of the evening.........had had her hauling timber around and all sorts during the day, worked her arse off in those boots :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Perfect:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1135326 time=1638907382 user_id=4269]Perfect:)[/quote]

Another shot of Jagermeister went into both of her cowboy boots yesterday, sloshed it round and left it there as a sticky surprise for her next wear :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Gawd JB is all about her black and white Nikes at the moment............(she has no idea just how much 'attention' I have been giving them lately :D )

.......and even though she's been complaining how 'stinky and smelly' they are she wore them for a casual day in the office, walked in them and did the grocery shopping in them!!.......sooooo pretty fragrant by this stage of the afternoon :) :)

As she had done the groceries in flat shoes I suggested heels for the evening............along with lotion mountains :lol:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:50 am Gawd JB is all about her black and white Nikes at the moment............(she has no idea just how much 'attention' I have been giving them lately :D )

.......and even though she's been complaining how 'stinky and smelly' they are she wore them for a casual day in the office, walked in them and did the grocery shopping in them!!.......sooooo pretty fragrant by this stage of the afternoon :) :)

As she had done the groceries in flat shoes I suggested heels for the evening............along with lotion mountains :lol:
Aren't those the heels she hates cause they aren't really wide fit
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God I love lotion in JB’s heels :)....a hidden key under the lotion wow that’s going to get her attention
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God I love lotion in JB’s heels :)....a hidden key under the lotion wow that’s going to get her attention
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Omg! I absolutely adore Faith high heels, I have a black pair and the shape and style of them is so beautiful! On a woman's feet they look amazing so I'm really looking forward to keys and lotion. Hopefully the lotion with squeeze out between her toes.