Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Wow!!!

Did she wesr them.out or just at home
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

Wow that is so hot, imagine spend all day wearing the shoes filled with all that mess, and plus all this cum into those BCBG shoes, those are my favorites, super sexy.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=gfluvsheels6 post_id=1121547 time=1632426883 user_id=3067]
Wow!!!

Did she wesr them.out or just at home
[/quote]

She just wore them at home but did keep them on till midday when she jumped in the shower. BUT.....they werent cleaned out at all and she has worn them once into the office since :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Fe_Lins post_id=1121644 time=1632489795 user_id=88983]
Wow that is so hot, imagine spend all day wearing the shoes filled with all that mess, and plus all this cum into those BCBG shoes, those are my favorites, super sexy.
[/quote]

Yeah I really like those BCBG's as well, as above they havent been cleaned out and she has worn them to work since.......those feet of hers are total cum sponges! Thought you would like the pair I selected for her messy feet to go in :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1121421 time=1632380610 user_id=4269]
Those legs in those heels my god!!! & JB strutting around in them & commenting....wow does it get any better :) spoil her rotten:))
[/quote]

She does like putting a show on for me?........for me????.............why does she always ask 'has Atlas seen those pics, did he leave a comment'? :D

Her legs do look pretty damn good in heels and a bath robe for sure, she had had a foot fetish 24 hours 8)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Sorry guys but your rides over, been quite a 24 hours!!........and there's nothing left of you on those soft tickly soles, guess you will be forever more ingrained in JB's ankle boots, wellies and her pumps though :D

I enjoyed it as well, sexy girl barefoot in ankle boots....love it. Messy wellies, not everyone's thing, but if you understood how posh and particular she is......seeing her feet descend into those boots knowing what Ive put in them is such a turn on. Then those terrific legs in her BCBG's all nice n messy.........and then with one hell of a cum dump in them and back on her sexy feet :shock: .....yup, was quite a 24 hours!

Hope you enjoyed the ride.

ITB & JB.
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

So hot see her putting her feet on all that mess, imagine how sitcky her feet got inside those heels, so sexy and i love those BCBG
sexart

Post by sexart »

can you buy me a pair of those shoes to tribute to her in?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:) someones sexy feet have been getting a hard time breaking in a new pair of boots.....taped up toes and heels.......sooooooooo needed to wear socks in her boots and sneakers when she was doing her yard chores.......

........and then takes them off and leaves them smouldering right where I'll have to walk by them every 5 minutes....... :roll:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Your lucky JB :)....I’d put a whole Avocado in your high heel boots :) lol