Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Awwww wow :))...lots of lotion in sexy Ankle boots!!! Thank you very Much!!! :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

After a few initial problems......JB got her boots on in the end!!! :roll: :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nothing sexier:) gorgeous legs strutting around in lotion filled ankle boots:))
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Absolutely love the cream/nude heels, gunk squishing out from between the toes is so, so sexy!
And ankle boots, worn with bare legs shows them off nicely. I bet JB's foot moved around so much in the boots that she struggled to walk straight!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB eventually got her feet sorted and squished into her lotion filled boots, squelched around in them for the next hour or 2, sadly life got in the way and I missed her finally taking them off.........she had to rub the lotion into her feet herself for a change!!...... :(

Left a tribute from Atlas in them the next morning before I put them away......little something for next time she wears them buddy :D :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love JB’s comments:)) & hopefully I do find a gorgeous woman like yourself JB that will be as open & fun to this type of playfullness :))
Love ya effort mate lol....I would have done the same thing! Just wouldn’t be able to help myself too :)
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great session, i love it !
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1084787 time=1614626900 user_id=4269]
I love JB’s comments:)) & hopefully I do find a gorgeous woman like yourself JB that will be as open & fun to this type of playfullness :))
Love ya effort mate lol....I would have done the same thing! Just wouldn’t be able to help myself too :)
[/quote]

........Hmmmmmm......bold call Buddy :shock: ....all inside JB's Guess boots???.........this might test the Princesses patience :twisted:
Last edited by italianboots on Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Thanks mate lol....now I’m going to be in trouble! God that looks like a LOT of lotion in those boots?!... not that I’m complaining:)...but someone else might.....god I’d love to be there watching JB put those on :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1086648 time=1615489124 user_id=4269]
Thanks mate lol....now I’m going to be in trouble! God that looks like a LOT of lotion in those boots?!... not that I’m complaining:)...but someone else might.....god I’d love to be there watching JB put those on :)
[/quote]

........will see if I can talk her into them tonight for ya :wink: