Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1162614 time=1651695839 user_id=43704]
Did jb wear the white Carries recently
[/quote]

She sure did......all day long :) :D

viewtopic.php?p=1161759#p1161759
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

What a great photo section.
Poor white shoes Carries are getting deteriorate from soaking up cum and for the abrasion of JB feet soles without stocking.
I love to see shoes that are well worn naturally, due to the intense use of their owner's sexy feet. :P
These beautiful shoes and the black Carries ones are about to go to waste or change ownership. :mrgreen:
I asking myself, what fate will these shoes have in the future? :?:
What is destiny them one day? Only the stars know.

Keep going and thanks to share your shoes fetish
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

rigilover wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:12 am What a great photo section.
Poor white shoes Carries are getting deteriorate from soaking up cum and for the abrasion of JB feet soles without stocking.
I love to see shoes that are well worn naturally, due to the intense use of their owner's sexy feet. :P
These beautiful shoes and the black Carries ones are about to go to waste or change ownership. :mrgreen:
I asking myself, what fate will these shoes have in the future? :?:
What is destiny them one day? Only the stars know.

Keep going and thanks to share your shoes fetish
I also wonder what's going to happen to the heels
Shoesemen

Post by Shoesemen »

so she wore these shoes barefoot after a guy had cum in them? It's be swell to see the jizz dripping from his dick into the shoes. Now THAT'S worth jacking off!
adamsmith31

Post by adamsmith31 »

I really love how JB shoes are well worn naturally since she always wear them barefoot, i really like when a girl wear shoes barefooted, because it keeps the natural smell !
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=adamsmith31 post_id=1163046 time=1651899335 user_id=55742]
I really love how JB shoes are well worn naturally since she always wear them barefoot, i really like when a girl wear shoes barefooted, because it keeps the natural smell !
[/quote]

You and me both brother :) .......socks are an instant turn off for me if a girl wears them in her boots and never really liked pantyhose much either, barefoot in sexy heels, flats, sneakers and boots is my thing :wink:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:08 am
adamsmith31 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:55 pm I really love how JB shoes are well worn naturally since she always wear them barefoot, i really like when a girl wear shoes barefooted, because it keeps the natural smell !
You and me both brother :) .......socks are an instant turn off for me if a girl wears them in her boots and never really liked pantyhose much either, barefoot in sexy heels, flats, sneakers and boots is my thing :wink:
Same with me
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

All 3 pairs of JB's Carries have had nice long barefoot office days recently...........so cleaned out by her sexy size 8 cum sponges yet again.......leaving another job that needs to be done, filling them up again..... :roll:
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

(replay) .....and rigilover can I leave the black pair to you????? ;)

I would do my best in these tired old and hot Carries shoes to not disappoint ;-)
I know it's hard to do something like this, but I really like the idea of seeing a friend of JB's swapping shoes with each other in the living room. JB's friend could stay a week or for a night out to dance on the discotheque with one of JB's three pairs, and then return back ,more worn and with a new aroma. :P :wink:
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

I want cum too :) I fill the white heels :)