Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=shadowdragon2007 post_id=1141429 time=1641591546 user_id=36567]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1141419 time=1641587615 user_id=2803]
[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1141417 time=1641587259 user_id=43704]
Thank you JB
[/quote]

:D
[/quote]

Beautiful. Do you just cum the right shoes or the left gets some love as well?
[/quote]

Left or right, whichever I grab, do tend to spread it round nowdays (boots and sneakers just get a shake up into the toes)......used to let it just all dry where it landed........pretty obvious and used to make the shoe owner/wearer a bit grumpy!!
Last edited by italianboots on Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

What great and beautiful photos you gave us to start the new year. Love like always. :wink:
I've also stolen some shoes left on the porch for air and they were forgotten. During the night I stole them for fun.
Some pairs I returned and others I kept them. :roll:
Too annoying for some ladies not to see their shoes in the morning. :?
Could you take some more pictures of the filthy feet in black Carries? :lol: :lol:
Thaks for sharing your great job

Have a great 2022 year and JB to.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1141430 time=1641591768 user_id=1154]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1141211 time=1641496139 user_id=2803]
Have been working JB hard over the holidays :D . She spent most of this day barefoot in her Nikes, including a workout, then changed into her boots early afternoon, worked her hard and kept her sweating all afternoon. Pics were taken early evening, I would normally rinse or wash her feet when she takes her boots off after a hot sweaty day like this but decided to slip her into heels (especially for Brewfan8 :wink: ) for the evening to prepare dinner etc.

Slipped a few *pics I'd taken earlier* into the mix for your entertainment :o 8)
[/quote]

sexy pics of JB! :-)
Italianboots, do you think you could JB convice to cook you a meal, while one foot in a heel and the other in a (heeled) boot? then we got a sexy leg and can fantasize about the condition of her other foot . It also gives you room to do what you like to do with the other boot :P ?
[/quote]

I'm sure she would for you :wink: . Which boots and heels do you fancy??.......
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:19 am
brewfan8 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:33 pm
italianboots wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:33 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:27 pm Thank you JB
:D
Fantastic
Glad you enjoyed :)
Love Black and White. Hummmm...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1141627 time=1641667079 user_id=406]
What great and beautiful photos you gave us to start the new year. Love like always. :wink:
I've also stolen some shoes left on the porch for air and they were forgotten. During the night I stole them for fun.
Could you take some more pictures of the filthy feet in black Carries? :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

Thanks and the same to you as well. :)

...........those poor black heels have been your favorites for a long time........remember this?? :shock: :lol:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

She looks so good in those heels
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:47 am
rigilover wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:37 am What great and beautiful photos you gave us to start the new year. Love like always. :wink:

Thanks and the same to you as well. :)

...........those poor black heels have been your favorites for a long time........remember this?? :shock: :lol:
Nice toe prints
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:41 am
Italianboots, do you think you could JB convice to cook you a meal, while one foot in a heel and the other in a (heeled) boot? then we got a sexy leg and can fantasize about the condition of her other foot . It also gives you room to do what you like to do with the other boot :P ?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, I like all JB's pumps, but I It would be nice to see some pretty toes as well. Besides that there needs to be some comfort for JB : both heel and boots should have the same height. Maybe this would make a nice pair? :roll:

and one of those ? Image
The higher the shaft, the better
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

immarc_b wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:59 am
italianboots wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:41 am
[/quote]

Well, I like all JB's pumps, but I It would be nice to see some pretty toes as well. Besides that there needs to be some comfort for JB : both heel and boots should have the same height. Maybe this would make a nice pair? :roll:

and one of those ? Image
[/quote]
I like your idea
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1141448 time=1641599507 user_id=83523]
Only one thing missing from those pics of cum filled heels... My cum. I would love to hammer those shoes with cum and possibly saturate JB's toe cleavage with cum as well as seeing the cum already in there leaking up between her toes.
[/quote]

Poor JB.....goes to all the effort of looking refined and elegant.........and this is the way you want to treat her feet and shoes??...... :D :twisted: