Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Love how she love sliding her feet in cummed shoes. She ever let 2 cocks cum her shoes??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Jellybeanxx post_id=1100068 time=1622319040 user_id=88105]
[i]Hi Guys, its a sad day for me as my lovely black patent high heels have come to an end. I had worn them all day at work and thought something felt funny as I was walking but they seemed all ok when I looked at them. After work I went and did the grocery shopping with Itlaianboots and he noticed, as he would :) that my heel was broken!!! I have spent many long days in these shoes and they were a favourite to wear to work. Hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have too. JBxx
ps: now I need some new ones yay :P [/i]
[/quote]

My last tribute to these patent heels, JB stepping into a nice fresh load first thing in the morning and a few pics while she was getting ready for work :D .........another cummy shoe office day for my angel this one! :twisted:
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

The Best!!!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Love this photos
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

How many of us have had their wife or gf wear heels out in public with cum and were they aware?

My wife has.
Was aware if my cum
Not aware of other guys jo and cum in her heels
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Please um into blue Guess heels.
I will loved see JB using them with fresh cum ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Love the blue shoes. Wow. Sexy!!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I love these yellow soled heels of hers. Did she wear them with the broken heel to the office filled with cum? That's too hot!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

What a sexy sight, JB’s red painted toes, her black patent heels & watching her slipping them on with a fresh load in them :) sexy as hell! :)
raisha90

Post by raisha90 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:31 am Fuck I love these shoes........you guys are probably getting sick of seeing pics of them but I just love Jellybeans beautiful toeprints inside them.

Wore them for office duty this week.......straight out of them and into her black Nikes to workout........hard to keep yer mind on the game I can tell you!

I don't cum in these, and the toeprints have been enhanced much to poor JB's horror!!!!!!!!!!........you guys that follow this thread will know what's happened to them.

...........I'd hate to think what would happen to these sexy suede's if you lot came across them all alone though! :shock:

Any update for this heels with toeprints?