Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

phoselover

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by phoselover »

italianboots wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:42 pm .....boots have been slowly starting to appear over the last week or two........

Probably just as well, my girl has been complaining that her sandals have been getting sticky lately???........ :D :twisted:
Nice load and sexy feet
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Sandals are making way for boots.........she's had a lot of sticky days in these over summer :D
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Hopefully she’ll be pulling out the Guess boots too?
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

Hello new here but just went through this whole forum and im blown away hopefully some more pics of boots and maybe some fresh cum on the toes with them on her feet and legs crossed thay would be absolutly breath taking😍😍
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Leatherappreciater post_id=1094747 time=1619651740 user_id=87823]
Hopefully she’ll be pulling out the Guess boots too?
[/quote]

Dont worry my friend.......the Guess platforms you like never get packed away, they are all year wear along with her mid heel knee highs that she wears on the motorcycle . Both of those have those boot things in them to keep shape and they live in the closet. She gave me a little 'boot' fashion show a week or 2 back and agreed that she should wear those boots more often :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=thespear13 post_id=1094754 time=1619661940 user_id=66577]
Hello new here but just went through this whole forum and im blown away hopefully some more pics of boots and maybe some fresh cum on the toes with them on her feet and legs crossed thay would be absolutly breath taking😍😍
[/quote]

Welcome aboard :D yes hoping for some more boot fun as well as boots are really my thing..........much as I love her heels and sneakers.... :o

.......a load on her boot toes while she's wearing them......dont think Ive ever done that??.....will see how we go :wink:
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Talking about boots. Does she still have these cognac / brown-ish pointy toe knee boots?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Martinpumplover post_id=1094882 time=1619720667 user_id=6736]
Talking about boots. Does she still have these cognac / brown-ish pointy toe knee boots?
[/quote]

Yep still has those ....somewhere, never got much wear, only messy skits for you guys and around the barn waer mostly.........fancy seeing her in them again??
Martinpumplover

italianboots wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:27 am
Martinpumplover wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:24 am Talking about boots. Does she still have these cognac / brown-ish pointy toe knee boots?
Yep still has those ....somewhere, never got much wear, only messy skits for you guys and around the barn waer mostly.........fancy seeing her in them again??
Yes, I love these. What brand are those? Pulp too? Too bad that brand is not being sold in EU
Martinpumplover

I tried to sent you a reply but it does not leave the outbox...