Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feetloveaffair

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by feetloveaffair »

I'd also like to see cum in those boots. She can wear them cummed with stockings on. The cum will soak into her sweet soles and the insoles without leaving much stains. Nice boobies too.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

italianboots wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:38 am
nico0071998 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:38 am
italianboots wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:55 am ......time to take her boots off and check out those soft soles............ :D .........was looking forward to seeing her barefeet.....something for everyone in these boots, little bit of jizz, some mild torment and something not so nice up in the toes........ :twisted:
I love so this hot boots

This ended up being a pretty awesome day......especially if you enjoy a girl wearing boots without socks which I definitely do!! :twisted:

I snapped these pics at 7.30am, didn't know it at the time, but my girl ended up being in them non stop till 10.30 that evening......so yep, she did 15hours in these cute suede boots.........and I got pictures of them coming off as well......... :o :shock: :D

15 hours in her boots....might be a new PB for JB haha :lol:
OK they've already been cummed, looks great. Saw the later pics before these.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote= post_id=1167004 time=1653737272 user_id=9049]
i want cum in boots too :)
[/quote]

????..........mju75tgb.....thought you were more of a 'heels guy'??..... :lol: :twisted:
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

All JB shoes are so sexy so i cant resist to cum all them ;)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

OOOhhhhhhhh if this works out its gonna be nice.........

JB recently did a 15 hour stint in her old suede ankle boots, pics a page or two back.....it was hot 8)

These ankle boots are fairly new on the scene......but right from their first few full days in the office I thought......hmmmmmmm......these may hold a little 'fragrance' :D The boot wearer has already made a few comments like 'these boots keep my feet nice and warm even without socks...but I do get a little sweaty in them sometimes'

viewtopic.php?p=1165212#p1165212

As predicted in the link, they have become firm favorites.........and I have been told repeatedly 'DONT YOU DO ANYTHING OR PUT ANYTHING INSIDE THEM!!!!' :roll: ......and I haven't as I really want to encourage her natural no sock boot scent.

So this week the little cock teaser 'announces' to me 'eewww I could smell my feet when I took my boots off today hehe......might have to start wearing socks with them haha'..........to which she received the dirtiest look I could muster!! :x

So this morning I suggest that maybe she goes the full 15 hours in them today........and again perhaps tomorrow......she's like 'WHAT???.......15 hours, I'm not sleeping in my boots' I explain, 7.00am......keep them on when you get home......I'll unzip you at 10.00 this evening........some mild groaning follows with a 'maybe today....I guess....but they'll get all smelly...'

I remind her of our weekend plans and that these boots would be perfect for tomorrow as well......she reluctantly agrees and says 'yeah I guess they would be ok', we'll see'

So we might be up for back to back 15 hour barefoot days in these boots, surely 30 hours of almost constant wear will encourage a litte of that gorgeous boot aroma??........ :D :D
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:12 pm OOOhhhhhhhh if this works out its gonna be nice.........

JB recently did a 15 hour stint in her old suede ankle boots, pics a page or two back.....it was hot 8)

These ankle boots are fairly new on the scene......but right from their first few full days in the office I thought......hmmmmmmm......these may hold a little 'fragrance' :D The boot wearer has already made a few comments like 'these boots keep my feet nice and warm even without socks...but I do get a little sweaty in them sometimes'

As predicted in the link, they have become firm favorites.........and I have been told repeatedly 'DONT YOU DO ANYTHING OR PUT ANYTHING INSIDE THEM!!!!' :roll: ......and I haven't as I really want to encourage her natural no sock boot scent.

So this week the little cock teaser 'announces' to me 'eewww I could smell my feet when I took my boots off today hehe......might have to start wearing socks with them haha'..........to which she received the dirtiest look I could muster!! :x

So this morning I suggest that maybe she goes the full 15 hours in them today........and again perhaps tomorrow......she's like 'WHAT???.......15 hours, I'm not sleeping in my boots' I explain, 7.00am......keep them on when you get home......I'll unzip you at 10.00 this evening........some mild groaning follows with a 'maybe today....I guess....but they'll get all smelly...'

I remind her of our weekend plans and that these boots would be perfect for tomorrow as well......she reluctantly agrees and says 'yeah I guess they would be ok', we'll see'

So we might be up for back to back 15 hour barefoot days in these boots, surely 30 hours of almost constant wear will encourage a litte of that gorgeous boot aroma??........ :D :D
I like the boots
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:12 pm OOOhhhhhhhh if this works out its gonna be nice.........

Mmmh they are very hot 😍😍
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D half time update.........day one down, didnt make it right till 10.00 in the evening but it was close so over 14 hours for that stint in her boots.....very mild aroma....but a little there.......and we got the go ahead for today as well so fingers crossed for the full 15 hours today :D
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:08 pm :D half time update.........day one down, didnt make it right till 10.00 in the evening but it was close so over 14 hours for that stint in her boots.....very mild aroma....but a little there.......and we got the go ahead for today as well so fingers crossed for the full 15 hours today :D
Did she complain at all?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1168286 time=1654287227 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1168284 time=1654286926 user_id=2803]
:D half time update.........day one down, didnt make it right till 10.00 in the evening but it was close so over 14 hours for that stint in her boots.....very mild aroma....but a little there.......and we got the go ahead for today as well so fingers crossed for the full 15 hours today :D
[/quote]

Did she complain at all?
[/quote]

mild complaining when she sat down after dinner, was about the 12 hour mark, along the lines of '.......be nice to be able to take my boots off'......with a wry smile. Took a couple of pics at the time.