Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thespear13

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by thespear13 »

nico0071998 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am
thespear13 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:02 am Ive had my way with these lovely boots. They were actually her best friends at the time and when they were returned they had so much cum stains on them and friend didnt even know
Pleas more with this hot boots
I dont have much i only have one more with those on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

Can do some playing with alot of wifes shoes. She has some sneakers, knee high boots and uggs just let me know these are one of my favorites
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I love these new blue shoes.
Have them ever received cum?
I wish see this hot shoes in beautiful JB feet ;-)
Smellyuggs22

Post by Smellyuggs22 »

Need to see you cum all over those uggs
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

Smellyuggs22 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:06 am Need to see you cum all over those uggs
Did on these and almost got in trouble was able to play it off tho😁😁
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1095425 time=1619970584 user_id=406]
I love these new blue shoes.
Have them ever received cum?
I wish see this hot shoes in beautiful JB feet ;-)
[/quote]

Haha.....not that new, has had them for ages but dosent wear them often as they were packed away. Just got dragged out recently when she dug her boots out. :wink:
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

italianboots wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:57 pm
......promised I wouldn't.......hard not to cum inside her boots though........... :roll: :twisted:
not surprised...bet the aroma from those is dick hardening....certainly the thought of sniffing those and going balls deep in them did for me :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=thespear13 post_id=1095334 time=1619925978 user_id=66577]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1095291 time=1619902678 user_id=2803]
Love that we are getting back into boot season........but its still warm...... :) :)

My girl spent all day barefoot in these boots.....and I made sure she walked for miles.....minor complaining....'ooohhhh if we were going to walk this far I would have worn sneakers.....my feet are getting sore!' etc etc

And then from mid afternoon and for the rest of the evening she changed into these heels..........pretty relieved at the end of the night when they came off finally :o haha.

......promised I wouldn't.......hard not to cum inside her boots though........... :roll: :twisted:
[/quote]

Any pics of her in those boots😉
[/quote]

No didnt get any sorry, it was a busy day, I was loving it though .Here's a few pics from a day or two ago that you may enjoy :D

Loose boot cut jeans and sexy barefeet in boots for the day.
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

italianboots wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:33 am
thespear13 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:26 pm
italianboots wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:57 pm Love that we are getting back into boot season........but its still warm...... :) :)

My girl spent all day barefoot in these boots.....and I made sure she walked for miles.....minor complaining....'ooohhhh if we were going to walk this far I would have worn sneakers.....my feet are getting sore!' etc etc

And then from mid afternoon and for the rest of the evening she changed into these heels..........pretty relieved at the end of the night when they came off finally :o haha.

Any pics of her in those boots😉
No didnt get any sorry, it was a busy day, I was loving it though .Here's a few pics from a day or two ago that you may enjoy :D

Loose boot cut jeans and sexy barefeet in boots for the day.
Absolutly lovely boots😋
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D