Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:20 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:13 pm
italianboots wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:08 pm :D half time update.........day one down, didnt make it right till 10.00 in the evening but it was close so over 14 hours for that stint in her boots.....very mild aroma....but a little there.......and we got the go ahead for today as well so fingers crossed for the full 15 hours today :D
Did she complain at all?
mild complaining when she sat down after dinner, was about the 12 hour mark, along the lines of '.......be nice to be able to take my boots off'......with a wry smile. Took a couple of pics at the time.
😁
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Sexy little ankle boots….how could you not play with them or put something in them ;)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D So this ended up being a nice two days.....for a boot guy anyway 8)

......full disclosure..ended up being more like two 14 hour days, didnt quite crack the 15 hours a day, boots came off a little early the first day as she was tired and wanted to go to bed, went on a little later than 7.00 the second day............but still, her bare feet marinated in these cute boots for at least 28 hours over two days!!!! :twisted:

Enjoy.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Great pictures
adamsmith31

Post by adamsmith31 »

Ah yes, i enjoyed the natural scent of barefoot mixed with leather, marinated in those boots for almost 30 hour 😌🤤
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:54 pm :D So this ended up being a nice two days.....for a boot guy anyway 8)

......full disclosure..ended up being more like two 14 hour days, didnt quite crack the 15 hours a day, boots came off a little early the first day as she was tired and wanted to go to bed, went on a little later than 7.00 the second day............but still, her bare feet marinated in these cute boots for at least 28 hours over two days!!!! :twisted:

Enjoy.
Mmmh very hot boots
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fucking sexy boots! I would have played with them ;)….but left the load in another pair of her heels lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D ........you really can get away with a lot with sneakers........ 8)

So my girl gets home yesterday.....complaining that I had made her shoes all sticky and that when her feet got sweaty she'd been sliding round in her heels all day thanks to me...... :roll:

......not to much small talk...goes straight into the wardrobe and kicks her heels off and changes straight into workout gear and her black Nikes.......which I had used only that morning....as in maybe 4-5 hours previous :shock: .........left a good thick load in them and she didn't say a thing??........sneakers on and went and worked out, left them on till she had a shower that evening.......

Ive got her pattern kind of worked out and have used her Nikes a few times the same day she wears them........always a bit anxious waiting for the squeal and tirade of complaints that generally would follow....but not once has she even said anything :twisted: :D
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:15 pm :D ........you really can get away with a lot with sneakers........ 8)

So my girl gets home yesterday.....complaining that I had made her shoes all sticky and that when her feet got sweaty she'd been sliding round in her heels all day thanks to me...... :roll:

......not to much small talk...goes straight into the wardrobe and kicks her heels off and changes straight into workout gear and her black Nikes.......which I had used only that morning....as in maybe 4-5 hours previous :shock: .........left a good thick load in them and she didn't say a thing??........sneakers on and went and worked out, left them on till she had a shower that evening.......

Ive got her pattern kind of worked out and have used her Nikes a few times the same day she wears them........always a bit anxious waiting for the squeal and tirade of complaints that generally would follow....but not once has she even said anything :twisted: :D
Nice work. I like the dirty inside of the heels
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

I want play too with JB heels and fill them with my cum :)