Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by brewfan8 »

rigilover wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:22 am (replay) .....and rigilover can I leave the black pair to you????? ;)

I would do my best in these tired old and hot Carries shoes to not disappoint ;-)
I know it's hard to do something like this, but I really like the idea of seeing a friend of JB's swapping shoes with each other in the living room. JB's friend could stay a week or for a night out to dance on the discotheque with one of JB's three pairs, and then return back ,more worn and with a new aroma. :P :wink:
Great idea
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

italianboots wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:30 am
feetloveaffair wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:57 am She has Birkenstocks. Love to see her sweet feet in them and maybe cum in them too.
:) newly painted toes feetloveaffair, what do you think??....
Gorgeous! I Love ladies' feet in Birkies.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

mju75tgb wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:01 am I want cum too :) I fill the white heels :)

There is no shortage of volunteer boys to make known a tough unknown rendiness dick and treat these three beautiful and tired pairs of shoes, to stretch the tired leather further :mrgreen: :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1163962 time=1652351728 user_id=406]
[quote=mju75tgb post_id=1163626 time=1652202109 user_id=9049]
I want cum too :) I fill the white heels :)
[/quote]

There is no shortage of volunteer boys to make known a tough unknown rendiness dick and treat these three beautiful and tired pairs of shoes, to stretch the tired leather further :mrgreen: :twisted:
[/quote]

you guys are all over JB's Carries, but what would you do to these if you found them under her desk in the office????.......or in the boot of her car while she was at the gym? :o :twisted:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:00 am
rigilover wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:35 am
mju75tgb wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:01 am I want cum too :) I fill the white heels :)

you guys are all over JB's Carries, but what would you do to these if you found them under her desk in the office????.......or in the boot of her car while she was at the gym? :o :twisted:
Honestly I'm not a fan of those
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love me some MJ’s :)….look at that arch gap….god I’d fill them with anything lol….
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

italianboots wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:00 am
rigilover wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:35 am

To answer this question, the best thing is to take the car to a garage where work few guys work or only one, and JB leave one pair of Carries shoes (choice a pair) on the floor and when he goes to get the car, try to see if any guy played with them. :roll:
Maybe you can leave something insoles of the shoes, like a drop of body cream, and then see if it's disappear when you take the car back. No one will steal them:wink:
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Red Hot Heels with a strap :) I'm ready to spend the whole weekend under my desk with these red beauties and have fun and cum inside :)
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

These Mary Janes have the sexiest pointed toe. I also love that she is strapped into that sexy cum dumpster so she is forced to keep her pedicured toes stewing in filth all day.

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girls heels and boots get plenty of attention.........but every now and then you feel like a change...... :?

Sometimes ya think 'lets jack off into her flats for a change' :lol: