Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feetshoes

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by feetshoes »

Hello italianboots and happy new year for you and family.
You have a beautiful picture !
These feet to yor wife are very very magic !
Thank you very much for you.
BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:47 am
rigilover wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:37 am What great and beautiful photos you gave us to start the new year. Love like always. :wink:
I've also stolen some shoes left on the porch for air and they were forgotten. During the night I stole them for fun.
Some pairs I returned and others I kept them. :roll:
Too annoying for some ladies not to see their shoes in the morning. :?
Could you take some more pictures of the filthy feet in black Carries? :lol: :lol:
Thaks for sharing your great job

Have a great 2022 year and JB to.
Thanks and the same to you as well. :)

...........those poor black heels have been your favorites for a long time........remember this?? :shock: :lol:
Oh yes, you can be sure that. :mrgreen:
Poor shoes have led a whore's life. :twisted:
Then they go to work on JB's sweet feet and no one notices how much cum has been absorbed in their insoles.

They're getting tired but they're still carrying more loads on them. :twisted: :twisted:
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Just had a look at your thread...and as always getting keen on all her torture adventures for her hot feet...adore every treatment you give her....will show some some close up pictures of my wife's tortured toes in her hot heels....especially for you italianboots...hope you'll enjoy it
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

hhcouple wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:51 am Just had a look at your thread...and as always getting keen on all her torture adventures for her hot feet...adore every treatment you give her....will show some some close up pictures of my wife's tortured toes in her hot heels....especially for you italianboots...hope you'll enjoy it
Yes!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=hhcouple post_id=1141749 time=1641729100 user_id=92212]
Just had a look at your thread...and as always getting keen on all her torture adventures for her hot feet...adore every treatment you give her....will show some some close up pictures of my wife's tortured toes in her hot heels....especially for you italianboots...hope you'll enjoy it
[/quote]

Some inspiration for you :twisted: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=72002
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Brewfan8 asked how JB feels about getting her shoes cummed..........this link pretty much sums it up..........still makes me chuckle when I see the pics, this was back when there was no spreading it round..........just left it where it landed!! :shock:

.............I was pretty sure that she wouldnt be wearing these boots for ages.......but the following morning... still remember those words...'maybe I'll wear boots today'........I'm like...UH-OH! :D

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 78#p951678
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

She must have been upset with more cum in the carrie heels
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=feetshoes post_id=1141640 time=1641671517 user_id=22021]
Hello italianboots and happy new year for you and family.
You have a beautiful picture !
These feet to yor wife are very very magic !
Thank you very much for you.
BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!
[/quote]

Thankyou :D ......pick a pair of her shoes out and I'll take some pics for you :wink: .......may be able to talk the girl in to modeling them as well.....maybe???
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

italianboots wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:05 am
hhcouple wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:51 am Just had a look at your thread...and as always getting keen on all her torture adventures for her hot feet...adore every treatment you give her....will show some some close up pictures of my wife's tortured toes in her hot heels....especially for you italianboots...hope you'll enjoy it
Some inspiration for you :twisted: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=72002
Thank you....off course we know this thread as well...and love your eye for the detail...especially all her ankle boots are extremely hot
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Will the beautiful black thong sandals ever make a comeback with some black work pants?