Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by rigilover »

Wish see thes old and dirty flats working in soil and clay.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=mju75tgb post_id=1142438 time=1642015588 user_id=9049]
Yummy Sandals ready to CUM sesion :)
[/quote]

..........she's been complaining that her sandals 'feel sticky' when she puts them on and then get slippery inside when her feet start getting sweaty........ 8)
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

I see sandals are prepared to CUM session :) - but why snake skin sandals dont play too ?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=mju75tgb post_id=1145070 time=1643049651 user_id=9049]
I see sandals are prepared to CUM session :) - but why snake skin sandals dont play too ?
[/quote]

Oh yes they've been getting their turn as well.........gets home from the office.....complains that her shoes were slippery inside and she had to go to the ladies room, remove them and wipe them out.........then gets home and leaves them in the closet doorway - where I cant miss them - like this??????........
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

HARD to choice one - maybe sandals-group CUM-Party :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=mju75tgb post_id=1145440 time=1643217562 user_id=9049]
HARD to choice one - maybe sandals-group CUM-Party :)
[/quote]

......shall we start with the leopards then......... :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB....not just one of the guys, more like all of the guys on here want to see you in those Sandals:) my god they look incredible on you! And I think it’s very safe to say seeing those soft looking arches in those heels, there is only one thing we ALL would like to push into there 😏
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Such stunning arches in such stunning shoes, I could quite easily stick either my tongue in (to taste JB's beautiful feet) and/or my cock with a full month's of cum just waiting to explode all over both her shoes and sexy feet.
Mind you, I used to slip slugs and snails in my wife's sandals during sexy shoe bedtime fun. I'm not sure what looks better, crushed snail slime (they can squelch a lot of goo when they are crushed) or cum.
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

YES :) I want to be squeez uder those beauty feet :) and cum there :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......I swear if I'd asked JB to wear cum glazed snakeskin sandals.....for my pleasure....it would be 'no way!'........but if it's - one of your fans would really like to see you..........then it seems to be 'well....I guess I could do that'

Anyways, enjoy my girl in her glazed sandals :D ......feel free to imagine that its your swimmers making their way between her toes :wink: