Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherappreciater

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Those ankle boots are so hot
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Leatherappreciater post_id=1108718 time=1626376734 user_id=87823]
Those ankle boots are so hot

[/quote]https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 8#p1108568

They seem to be her current favs.......dont want to brag.........but this was just sooooo fucking hot -if you like girls in well worn boots and sweaty barefeet.........my favorite combination :) :) :) ...........just damn gorgeous :wink:

Her day went like this;
boots on at 7.00am and off to the office
busy day running around at work
mid arvo boots are unzipped and her blue Nikes go on while she sits in the car (quick story about her Nikes, cleaned them for her recently, but I never clean the inner soles, check them out in the pic below, she pleaded with me 'Babe!!......can you clean the inners out as well.....they're getting so stinky....PLEASE.....its embarrassing, cant we start again' Dont worry, I didnt :D
very brisk 5km walk - just enough to get a sweat up :)
sneakers off in her car and her boots go straight back on
then up and down every aisle at the local market
drive home and put the shopping away and prepare dinner
these pics were at 7.00pm exactly
..........her only comment as they came off and I was taking the pics -'phew....my boots are gettin smelly'

She's so fucking hot :shock: :wink:
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

Where did she get those boots from?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Joeclog post_id=1109809 time=1626930153 user_id=568]
Where did she get those boots from?
[/quote]

I bought them for her off the net.....pretty sure they are 'Charles David' boots, dont recall the model sorry......it was a few years back.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......my girl is soooo freakin cheeky...... :D

She's putting on her cowboy heeled ankle boots a day or 2 ago to head off and says 'the ankle boots that I wore yesterday (different pair) were quite hot and sweaty when I took them off last night.....pity you were over drinking beer with your buddies and didnt get to enjoy it hahaha'

......Yes it was a pity.....love taking her boots off of her warm sweaty bare feet after a nice long day........so even though there is a 'no making a mess inside my boots ' ban on.......I decided to check them out after she left :) :D

REALTIME UPDATE :shock: ....... this is no BS fella's and certainly not planned, but she just grabbed these very boots off the shelf for today's office outfit as I'm posting this......boots not on yet.....this could be fun or I may bet 'both barrels' ......fingers crossed they have dried out a little.... :shock:

OK boots are on.....and damn....that left one still a bit damp I think.......will share more later!!! :o
Leatherappreciater

Hope we get to see her wearing them
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

OK so didnt get away 'clean' with this effort.........but didnt seem to grumpy.........

Got questioned about her left boot and it came off pretty quickly and she wiped it with a paper towel.....wasnt able to snap a pic of that.......was already a bit suspicious as to why I wanted pics of her in these boots.......
Leatherappreciater

Those ankle boots paired with boot cut jeans are so sexy
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God the only reason my ex’s never how much I was unloading into their boots & heels was because they stocking & socks with them. It’s just soooooo hard to resist:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's puffy paws comin out of hot sweaty boots after a VERY long day.........

Atlas......she put up with that coin in there just for you Buddy :wink: