Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:15 am
Nils14 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:10 am
italianboots wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:11 pm brewfan8......enjoy :D

.........now recent history suggests I should wipe that out of her boot before leaving them back in the line up...........but havent done at this stage?? :o

please show the black ankle boots number 5 (the right one)
I think you mean these boots Nils14??.........check this link out, some horny teenage schoolboys have fun with their school teachers boots.....

viewtopic.php?p=1004859#p1004859

:twisted:
That's nice
Mikem14

Post by Mikem14 »

I’d love to fuck those sexy black ankle boots, bootjobs with those boots would be heaven
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1174313 time=1656370415 user_id=4269]
I always left my entire load in my partner’s ankle boots or knee high boots :)
[/quote]

Yes as you know Atlas....I subscribe to the same theory,,,,,,but sometimes it can be a bumpy ride. THIS was one of those times!! :D :lol: 8)

JB has been wearing these lace up boots a bit lately and she had informed me that the heel tips needed replacing. I applied myself as always, replaced the tips with new ones and finished the job off in the normal manner with a rather large cum shot into her boot.

Unfortunately (fortunately??? :o :shock: :lol: ) the boot owner selected them for office duty the following day...... :shock:

She was most happy with the quality of my work and marveled at how good the new heel tips looked........that is until her bare left foot slid into that still damp left boot and that smile turned upside down........and unleashed a tirade......of well....we all know how that goes;

'EEEWWWW....have you put something in these?!?!'
'eeewww yuck you have!! goddamnit!!!!!......yuck yuck what is that?'
'you're such a goddamn pest.......one pair of boots that were clean and fresh inside......damn you!!'
'eeewww they're all wet (reaching in with a tissue at this stage) did you cum inside them?'
'yuck, cold wet slime.....just what I want to feel when my barefoot goes into my boot NOT!!!!'
'how can I take them off after work for yoga....with that all inside them....they'll be all smelly and stinky'
'....I'm not wearing them....nope thats it.....not wearing them till you clean them out!'

..............It was a generous load.......knew I should have spread it between both of her boots rather than leave it all in its natural state to pool inside just one. Oh well.....learning.... 8) :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hmmmm maybe JB does need sometime without anything inside her boots & heels?? How about a single step red rose?? Or a little love not saying something sweet?? Or how about lining up all her fav boots in a row & have them filled with a arrangement of flowers inside each one, so when she walks in it takes her breath away :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

mmmmmmmmm JB's old ankle boots have been pressed back into service, had so much fun inside and outside of these.......maybe time for a refresh inside when she's not looking on?????.......... 8)
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

italianboots wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:04 am mmmmmmmmm JB's old ankle boots have been pressed back into service, had so much fun inside and outside of these.......maybe time for a refresh inside when she's not looking on?????.......... 8)
No doubt, her ankle boots need an inside refresh. And her enjoying it during another long day at work.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Mikem14 post_id=1174671 time=1656533940 user_id=99457]
I’d love to fuck those sexy black ankle boots, bootjobs with those boots would be heaven
[/quote]

Hmmmm.....cant help you there Mikem14.........but could probably dump a load inside them for ya?? :D
Mikem14

Post by Mikem14 »

Hmmm yesss please Italianboots , would love to see them covered in cum inside and out next time round :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=hhcouple post_id=1175509 time=1656966237 user_id=92212]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1175503 time=1656961477 user_id=2803]
mmmmmmmmm JB's old ankle boots have been pressed back into service, had so much fun inside and outside of these.......maybe time for a refresh inside when she's not looking on?????.......... 8)
[/quote]
No doubt, her ankle boots need an inside refresh. And her enjoying it during another long day at work.
[/quote]

:D :twisted: :lol:
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Need more fresh cum inside :) I cumming with support ;)