Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rome

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Rome »

The only reason I come to this thread is to see Jellybean in her black guess carries
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB wore her Carries for the rest of the evening, slipped them off her at 9.00pm for a foot rub, (quite fragrant by then) So there ya go her 14 hour day in 3 pairs of cummy shoes :D
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadowdragon2007

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

I always love seeing her in her Carries. She looks real hot while she is wearing them!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Beautiful toes
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

It's every horny guy dream to find a pair of beautiful, well-worn shoes forgotten in the living room. :wink:
There's no time to waste, just pick them up and close the bathroom door and have fun with them.
My dogs has a ball like this green one. I wish they had these nice shoes.
They would love to chew them until they are destroyed.
Would be the end of the poor Carries :cry:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Would love to see them step into a nice big chocolate cake. These or the Faith heels.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....had to chuckle this morning, JB trained in her Nikes yesterday afternoon again, worked up a good sweat in them doing resistance stuff.........but I noticed this morning that they had been left outside during the night to air out a bit hahaha

.........wonder why?!?!?! 8) :twisted:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:53 pm .....had to chuckle this morning, JB trained in her Nikes yesterday afternoon again, worked up a good sweat in them doing resistance stuff.........but I noticed this morning that they had been left outside during the night to air out a bit hahaha

Those flats are so nice and dirty
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Well done :-)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1143975 time=1642645295 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1143970 time=1642640016 user_id=2803]
.....had to chuckle this morning, JB trained in her Nikes yesterday afternoon again, worked up a good sweat in them doing resistance stuff.........but I noticed this morning that they had been left outside during the night to air out a bit hahaha

[/quote]

Those flats are so nice and dirty
[/quote]

:) .....yeah it's not really 'foot crud' she wears those flats when its to hot for wellies so they just get lots of dirt and soil etc inside them (I sometimes help with a pee rinse out) When we are working she often takes them off to shake them out or will walk around barefoot outside for a bit and then slip her dirty feet back into them.