Is anyone else into two guys, one pair of shoes ie: doublecock shoe play?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Is anyone else into two guys, one pair of shoes ie: doublecock shoe play?

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'm working on acquiring a pair of shoes from a neighbour, they are cream Next shoes and she is an 8 uk size. If I can get them i would love to see a few men cum all over while i wear them.
keztof

Post by keztof »

Has anyone had any shoe fun together lately
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

keztof wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:49 am Has anyone had any shoe fun together lately
I wish! I’m hoping to double-up with someone soon. It’d be my dream to find a woman happy to indulge me in my fetish. Failing that I’d be happy to join a guy for UK based mutual shoe sex fun.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Last edited by PavoBreda on Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

claudvdb wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:32 am europe, netherlands maybe?
I’m in NL
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

I would really want to have a guy fuck my wife’s slutty pink patent platforms and have the tip of his cock sticking out so I can suck it. Then when he’s ready to blow, I let him cum into my wife’s daily heels. When he is done, I will take my cock and rub it all through his cum. I will also take the shoe and smell the sweet scent of cum, sweat and leather and drink the cum from the shoe. By then I will be rock hard and ready to blow my load on which ever pair you raided from the closet so we can both play with the cum. Hmm. Yummy.

That’s all I’ve been thinking of today.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

PavoBreda wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:22 pm I would really want to have a guy fuck my wife’s slutty pink patent platforms and have the tip of his cock sticking out so I can suck it. Then when he’s ready to blow, I let him cum into my wife’s daily heels. When he is done, I will take my cock and rub it all through his cum. I will also take the shoe and smell the sweet scent of cum, sweat and leather and drink the cum from the shoe. By then I will be rock hard and ready to blow my load on which ever pair you raided from the closet so we can both play with the cum. Hmm. Yummy.

That’s all I’ve been thinking of today.
If you come to the UK then message me on here :twisted:
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Sure thing. Then I can kneel and cum dump on those hot Dorsays that you have. Hot!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

PavoBreda wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 pm Sure thing. Then I can kneel and cum dump on those hot Dorsays that you have. Hot!
Absolutely! I have bought them for anyone wanting to dump their load on my feet whilst I wear them :twisted:
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:45 pm
PavoBreda wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 pm Sure thing. Then I can kneel and cum dump on those hot Dorsays that you have. Hot!
Absolutely! I have bought them for anyone wanting to dump their load on my feet whilst I wear them :twisted:
So hot and hard right now. I’d cum all over and guzzle it up.