I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NorthantSimon

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by NorthantSimon »

What was the thing she had for you? or was it the sneakily positioned heels she deliberately placed to see if you noticed them?
Glad her back problems seem better (I'm assuming as you previously mentioned she was considering giving up wearing heels).
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:22 am What was the thing she had for you? or was it the sneakily positioned heels she deliberately placed to see if you noticed them?
Glad her back problems seem better (I'm assuming as you previously mentioned she was considering giving up wearing heels).
The thing she had was a garden tap and some tools, we are in the middle of converting an outhouse that is/was a shell of a building with a roof. Nothing exciting really :lol:
She didn't mention her back and I was tempted to ask but the discussion never materialised. The Nine West's are a mid heel which is a drop in height for her from the usual 11cm stiletto. So I think that she isn't giving up without going through the available options, which is great.
The fact is this; she loves the attention she gets from me. She's a very beautiful woman with a slim figure, but as she is in her sixties the attention she gets from younger men must be on the wane. She'll always get it from me though and she knows that if she continues wearing those type of shoes then she will have me.
That's my theory anyway.
But she has always been a very stylish woman, always dressed in good quality clothes and shoes that complimented both her age and her looks. So for her to go for mid heel, pointy toe Nine West's... I shouldn't be surprised as I can imagine her in them and she looks pretty darn good.
There will come a day when she has to wave the little white flag and go down the route of flat shoes, but it certainly isn't going to be now. :P :twisted:
nonsololadyl

Post by nonsololadyl »

Wonderful !! We Hope you can smell her feet in the future
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

nonsololadyl wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:33 pm Wonderful !! We Hope you can smell her feet in the future
I hope so, she has the sexiest feet I know and she is so sexy when she walks in heels that I can't take my eyes off her bum.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:07 pm
NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:22 am What was the thing she had for you? or was it the sneakily positioned heels she deliberately placed to see if you noticed them?
The thing she had was a garden tap and some tools, we are in the middle of converting an outhouse that is/was a shell of a building with a roof. Nothing exciting really :lol:
She didn't mention her back and I was tempted to ask but the discussion never materialised. The Nine West's are a mid heel which is a drop in height for her from the usual 11cm stiletto. So I think that she isn't giving up without going through the available options, which is great.
The fact is this; she loves the attention she gets from me. She's a very beautiful woman with a slim figure, but as she is in her sixties the attention she gets from younger men must be on the wane. She'll always get it from me though and she knows that if she continues wearing those type of shoes then she will have me.
That's my theory anyway.
But she has always been a very stylish woman, always dressed in good quality clothes and shoes that complimented both her age and her looks. So for her to go for mid heel, pointy toe Nine West's... I shouldn't be surprised as I can imagine her in them and she looks pretty darn good.
There will come a day when she has to wave the little white flag and go down the route of flat shoes, but it certainly isn't going to be now. :P :twisted:
She sounds great mate.
How long have you known her? did you know her 20 years ago? (sorry, don't know how long you've been married to her daughter). Just wondered if you ever saw her in her 'prime'. She sounds like the kind of lady that always drew attention when she walked into the room.

When I was growing up, my next door neighbour always always dressed to impress, always in heels, if she was going out out 4 inch stilettos, patterned tights (in my mind they were stockings - could have been), tight pencil skirts etc.
Even if she was cutting the lawn in summer she'd be out in a swimming costume and the shoes had a small heel. That was to do the front lawn, when she did the back garden she would do it topless!!

My god I would have done anything for her to show me the ways of the world...
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon
My mother in law is fantastic, I have known her around 14 years now and when I started dating my wife my mil was always in the local pub with fil (father in law). She used to work at House of Fraser for years and as a result had store discount on the top brands, so she always dressed really well. she's never been one to get her breasts out or wear really revealing clothes which is what has attracted me to her because it's what you can't see except for the shape under her clothes.
She's naturally slim and really attractive, natural blonde hair (until the grey years set in!) and whenever she wears a dress she walks with that swing that good looking women who know it walk with, accentuated by high heels.
She's very much a Helen Mirren sort of woman whose beauty is timeless and younger men lust over. Like me!
I have seen her in her much younger days as a 20+ year old and she was stunning but she just seems to get better with age, and she always dresses with class and wears make up that suits her no matter her age.
If you saw her you would know what I meant, your eyes would not know where to start.
4u4u4u

Post by 4u4u4u »

This is such an amazing thread. Thank you for sharing. I for one can't wait for the next installment.
nonsololadyl

Post by nonsololadyl »

Hi dear.... We need news... How are you and yor Mil?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

nonsololadyl wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:36 pm Hi dear.... We need news... How are you and yor Mil?
covid is still probably fucking it up
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hi all! I know i don't comment on this one very often but I guess when there's nothing to tell I just forget about the thread.
However...
I went round to her house this morning as she had some food for us as she is going away for a couple of weeks and the food would go out of date in that time.
I entered her house and she had her suitcase out with a few clothes still on the back of the sofa and three pairs of heels ready for packing away.
227233171_10159498818137679_2432885338536831237_n.jpg
I told her that her shoes were nice and she told me that they had a few restaurants to visit so she wanted a few pairs to wear.
"I'd love to see them on your feet," I told her and she laughed because she knew I'd say something like that.
"I'll send you some pictures," she told me with a wink.
"Can I see your toe cleavage on them as well?" I asked.
"Not sure you can see that but I'll send pictures of my feet in them when I'm away for you."
Watch this space.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.