I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ViTr3x2

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Cant wait to see the pic and read some update, very nice to hear and see so much about you and your mil.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Awesome update, like you say, the sexual tension seems to be building to fever point.
There will come a time when she won't be able to resist. I'm looking forward to the time you turn up and shes wearing 'those' shoes and engineers a way to be close to you and willing you to touch her.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

It's going to happen. the day you go round there and she has them on waiting for you. I'm sure she's thought about doing that already.
nonsololadyl

Post by nonsololadyl »

Hi..fantastic .....i Hope you find the way tu suck her feet .....any news??
Biggerboy302

Post by Biggerboy302 »

Cant wait for updates
nonsololadyl

Post by nonsololadyl »

Hi, please tell us what happened this summer...
did you manage to get any chance to kiss your mother-in-law's feet?
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Wow amazing
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

As the Covid still affects us all it is difficult to get access to my mil and indeed her shoes, however if I persevere and stay patient then that will change.
And guess what..!
She pops round with her Fiore black patent heels!
"Look after them, I want them back in the same condition."
Apparently her husband is away for a week on work duties so she thought I may like these, she asked what I will do with them. I simply told her that (my wife) will wear them and I will kiss them, stroke them and cum on them. She replied with the news that her husband just prefers her to wear them during sex so it's no problem if I want to cum on them, so I asked if she would rather I clean them or leave them and she told me top leave it on as it will heighten the pleasure.
Pictures to follow.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Nice!!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I have a brown pair of heels that were modelled for me...
116604108_332126564860878_3559753040410268965_n (3).png
They are very, very sexy and tomorrow night Mrs TC will wear them for me. They have been worn by the model for a function and so sweated in them, and so my wife will slip her feet in them where the younger woman's feet have been.
Then she will wear her mother's heels, her feet slipping in where her mother's sexy feet have been.
I will kiss and lick both pairs and then I will cum on them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.