I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lolwtf62

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:25 am So been off here for awhile due to laptop going a bit waffy on me.
MIL has been super busy as have I but I did pop over to see her on Monday night as she was going out with friends so asked if I could take her, unfortunately she was wearing flat shoes that a granny would wear (even though she is one, a glamorous one though). So picking her up after she was ready for home I asked where the heels were, she laughed at the mention of the shoes and said she thought I would ask.
"Pop round on Thursday for a cuppa and you can pick a pair out," she said so I called her today and asked if I was still okay and she was fine with it.
So hopefully I can upload some pics sometime soon.
i hope too !
7biro3

Post by 7biro3 »

Great news, thanks for the update!
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Looking forward to seeing the results!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:25 am So been off here for awhile due to laptop going a bit waffy on me.
MIL has been super busy as have I but I did pop over to see her on Monday night as she was going out with friends so asked if I could take her, unfortunately she was wearing flat shoes that a granny would wear (even though she is one, a glamorous one though). So picking her up after she was ready for home I asked where the heels were, she laughed at the mention of the shoes and said she thought I would ask.
"Pop round on Thursday for a cuppa and you can pick a pair out," she said so I called her today and asked if I was still okay and she was fine with it.
So hopefully I can upload some pics sometime soon.
Awesome!! :D
VNDZ

Post by VNDZ »

Any updates since? :)
wellywelly

Post by wellywelly »

Hi everyone!
This is a topic in which I can easily recognize myself :-). My MIL was an adept of candid dangle and she used to wear sexy shoes with medium height heels until 10 years ago. Now she wears orthopaedic inserts, but she recently admitted she finds high heel mules (4-5 cm heel) beautiful, that she had a pair like these once, but that it's not for her. I'm considering buying her a pair for her 65th birthday...
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Must be some sort of update due Mr ToeCleavage? as it's Christmas
nonsololadyl

Post by nonsololadyl »

Hi ...Any news??
Please
abigor

Post by abigor »

Up ?
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

I don't see any updates anytime soon. Last activity for the profile was 12/18/2022. Hasn't been on since.