I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

sean1957 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:24 am any louboutin heels please
She doesn't but the way this is going I'm hoping to buy a used pair for her to wear.
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Amazing update, can't wait to hear more & see more of her in her heels!
speciallotion

Post by speciallotion »

Wow your very lucky hope to hear more
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

WOW! Amazing, really excited to hear what happens next. Really hope you get her a slutty pair of high Loubs! 👠💦💦💦
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:31 am As a 'shoe fetishist' since before I could masturbate I have had a thing for older women's shoes, and older women.
My mother in law is a very beautiful woman and I would be lying if I said I didn't fancy her, this attraction has been inflated by her wearing of high heel shoes.
Recently, as her health has deteriorated a little she has decided to leave the heels behind and begin to wear flat shoes and boots (booo!) instead.
I am now embarking on a mission to get a few pairs of her heels before they go to the charity shop.
I have already started the ball rolling by popping round late last year to see if she has anything she would like to go to the charity shop but she said she had to sort them out first and so would take them when she was ready herself.
So today I am going round to ask her advice on heel heights for shoes that I am buying for my wife, I will ask her if she has any heels and if she could show me them so I can get an idea of what I'm looking for. The trick here is not to make her suspicious of my true intentions but I am going to ask if I can take a pair home to put them against the bought pair.
If she does suspect and questions me then I do believe that I am ready to tell her in confidence, provided she doesn't tell her daughter, my wife.
I love this site because I can open up about my fetish for shoes, something that has remained locked up inside me since I was a child.
But I am ready to step it up a bit to get her shoes.

Additional: Whilst I would love to fuck her I would never come on to her. She does have a habit of kissing me on the mouth when saying goodbye, maybe she knows? Maybe it's just her affectionate MIL to SIL goodbye kiss.
I can relate to keeping it all inside and then opening up to others like us. It’s like a massive weight lifted.
Twong123

Post by Twong123 »

Do you have any updates on the boots? Next time, maybe you should suggest she wears the boots!👍
unfriendly

Post by unfriendly »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:49 pm Last night I got the call from mil, she was slurring her words and giggling at someone behind her. So I went to pick her up and drove her home, she slowly began to sober up as we got to just a few streets away. With my heart pounding I told her how lovely she looked and she thanked me, she was wearing a pair of blue croc mid heels from Next and the way she walked in them was just so, so sexy.
Anyway I pulled onto her drive and as I pulled the handbrake on she took my face in her hands and planted a clumsy lingering kiss on my mouth as a thank you, but as she pulled away I pulled her head towards mine and continued the kiss.
It seemed to go on for about five minutes, she was a little surprised when I slipped my tongue between her lips but went with it, enjoying my mouth on hers. I could taste her lipstick as it lubricated our kiss and as she became very excited her mouth roamed all over mine, leaving her lipstick all over my mouth.
She then leaned back, a look of concern on her face.
"We can't take this any further," she told me.
"You're so fucking sexy," I replied. "I've always had a thing for you."
"I know you have," she admitted. "But we can't... Y'know... Have penetrative sex."
By this point I could have ripped her clothes off, but i looked down at her sexy shoes. "Can I fuck your feet in those shoes, or at least worship them?"
I leaned down as I couldn't wait for an answer and caressed her feet in the shoes, kissing her legs as I could feel my boner growing massively.
"Okay," she said, lifting me back up. "But you have 20 minutes, in the house."

To be continued.
Umm this is gonna be epic, please continue for us ASAP please
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Haven't logged in here for months. Loving the update.
Seems like things at home aren't good for her and you are reaping the rewards.
I fully understand her not wanting to go all the way with penetrative sex. My suggestion would be that you hint that if she worn leggings or tights you could 'dry hump', she can feel you and you get to be between her thighs. I've done it with a lady who was into nylon layering and it was fucking amazing, she came just before I exploded over her wet look leggings.
7biro3

Post by 7biro3 »

Bump!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So been off here for awhile due to laptop going a bit waffy on me.
MIL has been super busy as have I but I did pop over to see her on Monday night as she was going out with friends so asked if I could take her, unfortunately she was wearing flat shoes that a granny would wear (even though she is one, a glamorous one though). So picking her up after she was ready for home I asked where the heels were, she laughed at the mention of the shoes and said she thought I would ask.
"Pop round on Thursday for a cuppa and you can pick a pair out," she said so I called her today and asked if I was still okay and she was fine with it.
So hopefully I can upload some pics sometime soon.