Ever been caught or she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Liuyinek

Re: Ever been caught or she knew

Post by Liuyinek »

:twisted: :evil: Excelllent!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

This is great to read. Anybody still doing it or anyone have pictures of the shoes they've done
Fleduc11

Post by Fleduc11 »

sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

I got caught a few times once I was humping my mums shoe on her bed and it was so good humping her black shiny shoe then she said what you doing in that mum voice and she came in and seen her shoe in my pants it was a black patent high heeled shoe I took it out and she said you can't do that to my shoe and at the time it was scary but I was young then and it wasn't brought up the next day or anything but she knew what I was doing to her shoe.
shoegazmz

Post by shoegazmz »

sexyheelsxx wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:23 pm I got caught a few times once I was humping my mums shoe on her bed and it was so good humping her black shiny shoe then she said what you doing in that mum voice and she came in and seen her shoe in my pants it was a black patent high heeled shoe I took it out and she said you can't do that to my shoe and at the time it was scary but I was young then and it wasn't brought up the next day or anything but she knew what I was doing to her shoe.
Hot!
There must be alot of moms who know or suspect their son 'playing' with their shoes.
And still wear them anyways...
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

A couple of years ago I was helping a friend redecorate her house. We had worked all day: she, her boyfriend, another one of her friends and me. When we were done she and her boyfriend went to get food and said I could just watch TV and stay at their place. They’d be back in half an hour. The other friend had already left earlier. When they left I noticed a pair of super smelly leather ankle boots in their hallway’s closet. I grabbed them, sniffed them and I was so hard. The buttons of my light blue faded Levi’s started to rise and go tighter. I told myself I should not do it put them down and watch TV but I kept thinking about the boots so I went back and grabbed them and went into the garage where all of our tools were. Just in case if they would show up I could just be there casually fixing my tools or whatever.

I unbuttoned my Levi’s and took my cock out. Jerking off on the boots... they were so soft they were so nice they were so trashed. When I was about to come, a voice said “do you think that’s normal?”

I dropped the boot on the floor, jumped up turn around and saw their friend standing behind me. He had a grin on his face, phone in his hand. Right then when the buttons of my 501 rubbed my cock some more I came. Hard. Towards him and on my jeans leg. Turned out he had a key...

...and that he was gay. He told me that he would not say anything to our mutual friend and her boyfriend and that he will not show the video to anyone, if I would go on my knees and give him a blow job.

As I went on my knees the right knee of my jeans ripped and he had to laugh. He told me it was dangerous for a guy like me to walk around in such thin ripped light blue jeans and a guys like him would always try to fuck guys like me in the ass. As he was deep throating me I had a feeling he was going to come, but then he stopped. He pulled me up, threw me over the table, ripped my Levi’s open right under my pockets and fucked me in my jeans ass.

When he was done he left me on the table as he grabbed his phone. He came back for the phone, he said, because he had forgotten it. It had died during the day. There was no video.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

PumpNCum wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:21 pm Growing up, my sister had a pair of black pointy toe leather 4" heels that used to drive me crazy. She wore them so often they used to be sitting by the front door of our house as she would just kick them off when she got home late at night.

One night, she came home late from a party. I knew she had worn these heels out so once I heard her kick them off her feet and then make her way to the basement where her bedroom was, I ran and grabbed the right shoe. I brought it back to my bedroom and stuck my now rock hard cock inside. The shoe was still warm and a bit sweaty! I rolled over on my bed and humped the shoe until I blew a pool of cum inside of it. Since I was still dizzy from the erotic experience, I grabbed a tissue and wiped up some of my mess before throwing the shoe back by the front door.

The next morning, I looked at the shoe and noticed I left a trail of my cum (now dried and a bit yellowish/brown) on the inside right where the bottom and side of the shoe come together. My sister was getting ready to go out again and I sat in the living room so I could see the shoes. She came by, put the left shoe on and then stepped into the right shoe which caused a loud crunch noise! My cum had "glued" the bottom and side of the shoe together and her putting the shoe on caused the bottom and side of the shoe to separate and the crunch was my dried cum! She took her foot out, looked in the shoe and said to herself "these heels are always so dirty." Then, she STUFFED her foot back into the shoe and moved it around until the crunching stopped and left the house.

By this time, I had a huge bulge in my pants so I went into her bedroom and blew a load into a pair of her brown leather platform heels.
Damn you got so lucky!! I also would have cum very fast and a lot knowing she just wore them!! And to look at her put them on with your cum... Mmmmmmm yes!!!!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

shoegazmz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:32 am
sexyheelsxx wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:23 pm I got caught a few times once I was humping my mums shoe on her bed and it was so good humping her black shiny shoe then she said what you doing in that mum voice and she came in and seen her shoe in my pants it was a black patent high heeled shoe I took it out and she said you can't do that to my shoe and at the time it was scary but I was young then and it wasn't brought up the next day or anything but she knew what I was doing to her shoe.
Hot!
There must be alot of moms who know or suspect their son 'playing' with their shoes.
And still wear them anyways...
Could have been worse
caught231.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

yes I think there is loads of mums who know about their sons shoe fetish and still wear them