Ever been caught or she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

luvdanglers

Re: Ever been caught or she knew

Post by luvdanglers »

carcomp59 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm When I was in my 20s and still living at home, I swiped a pair of my mother's pantyhose and would cum in the foot, then stash it under my nightstand. Well, when I went to get them one day, a clean pair was put there instead. I was mortified.
Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

I when to a mates house & she showed me her high heel collection i saw a pair that i loved & adore then we when back in the lounge then i sat next to her & started to text her and ask him can I have a go on your high heel I loved and then she replied yes go for it then I left a big puddle of cum in her high heel then she licked it then drunk my cum from her cute high heel.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

I when to a mates house & she showed me her high heel collection i saw a pair that i loved & adore then we when back in the lounge then i sat next to her & started to text her and ask her can I have a go on your high heel I loved and then she replied yes go for it then I left a big puddle of cum in her high heel then she licked it then drunk my cum from her cute high heel.

Post by 001 »

A female friend of mine at work when I was in my 20s knew that I was into shoes and let me have a couple of pairs for my collection. I am sure she knew that there was more to it than just collecting but she never said direct to me about me. But she did tell me a story once that her neighbour put out some old pumps in the waste bin, nothing particularly high, just ordinary work type low heeled pumps. Then when the bin men came around two came to collect the bins, one from her and one from her neighbour. On taking the lids off they saw her pumps grabbed them, rubbed them into their groin area before undoing their pants, inserting their manhood into the toe of the little old pumps and then zipping themselves up with one pump each inside. She said she noticed out the bedroom window but did not think they saw her. Apparently they then just went about there business like nothing happened. Not sure if I believe that or not, don't know how comfortable it would be or how long they could get away with it for without it showing?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

A few years ago I was going to a Coldplay concert with my gf at the time, I got home work early & since it was that time of the month for my gf, there wasn’t much action for that week, so thinking she’ll be wearing her boots to the show, I jerked off into her cute black size 7 leather flats :) placed them back into the shoe rack where it all runs into the toes I went to take a shower. Once out I walk back into the room to find my gf home early with one of her gf’s she’s getting dressed for the night saying let’s go grab an early meal b4 the concert. Just as I say sure, I watch her grab her high heel boots then all of a sudden she changes her mind & grabs her flats! Fuck me, my heart starts racing as I watch her slip them on in front of her gf....then all of a sudden she looks at me, & not very happy at all!! She saids to her gf, let me just run to the toilet, I’ll be too minutes....she didn’t speak to me that much that night, but did say, if your going to cum in my shoes at least clean it out afterwards, it’s not what they are for....I don’t mind you cumming in them if I’m wearing them, but not otherwise!
It didn’t stop me Cummings in her heels or boots, I just made sure it had plenty of time to dry lol....
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Good story.
More stories please
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My ex is one of those girls who leaves her work heels in the passenger side foot dwelling of her car & once we moved in together I’d always take her car to the shops :) so at least once a week I’d be parking in an unlit place at the supermarket & cumming inside her work heels :) the early stages of the relationship she’d couldn’t understand why the inside of her heels would get so dirty inside & a little slimy lol....I never ever told her, but I think she knew once she found out how sexy I think she looks in heels & we started playing with this fetish...
Richie

Post by Richie »

Atlas wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:30 am My ex is one of those girls who leaves her work heels in the passenger side foot dwelling of her car & once we moved in together I’d always take her car to the shops :) so at least once a week I’d be parking in an unlit place at the supermarket & cumming inside her work heels :) the early stages of the relationship she’d couldn’t understand why the inside of her heels would get so dirty inside & a little slimy lol....I never ever told her, but I think she knew once she found out how sexy I think she looks in heels & we started playing with this fetish...
That sounds great :-)
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Atlas wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:25 pm A few years ago I was going to a Coldplay concert with my gf at the time, I got home work early & since it was that time of the month for my gf, there wasn’t much action for that week, so thinking she’ll be wearing her boots to the show, I jerked off into her cute black size 7 leather flats :) placed them back into the shoe rack where it all runs into the toes I went to take a shower. Once out I walk back into the room to find my gf home early with one of her gf’s she’s getting dressed for the night saying let’s go grab an early meal b4 the concert. Just as I say sure, I watch her grab her high heel boots then all of a sudden she changes her mind & grabs her flats! Fuck me, my heart starts racing as I watch her slip them on in front of her gf....then all of a sudden she looks at me, & not very happy at all!! She saids to her gf, let me just run to the toilet, I’ll be too minutes....she didn’t speak to me that much that night, but did say, if your going to cum in my shoes at least clean it out afterwards, it’s not what they are for....I don’t mind you cumming in them if I’m wearing them, but not otherwise!
It didn’t stop me Cummings in her heels or boots, I just made sure it had plenty of time to dry lol....
Very hot
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hmm, could be difficult if girlfriend mom sister came home unexpectedly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.