A Week to Remember

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

A Week to Remember

Post by Retifist »

For the past several years I have had numerous pleasurable encounters with women’s shoes that are left in the workplace. However, there has been a drought of opportunities over the past year as one of my favorite women, who had provided four different pairs of flats for my surreptitious pleasure, moved on to another position. In addition, my goddess with whose Aldo toe cleavage pumps I had repeated carnal knowledge and deposited a small flood of semen into them throughout a couple of years, suddenly changed her shoe styles to wedge sandals and boots and these gorgeous pumps disappeared. I had previously posted some of my episodes with these Aldo pumps in this forum a couple of years ago. The following photos are a reminder of what had been and what I was suddenly missing now that she had altered her daily shoe preference. The only consolation has been that, when in the office, she always wears her shoes on bare feet, regardless of the season.
LT_ALDO_03.JPG
LT_BLK4_03.jpg
LT_WEDGE_2015.jpg
Now comes the interesting part. About a month ago the Aldo pumps suddenly reappeared beneath her desk in a location where I could see them when passing by which I do multiple times a day. Just the sight of these empty pumps is very arousing to me and I was giddy with the anticipation that she would soon be wearing them and I would again feel the ecstasy of release into a pump recently removed from a bare foot. But they simply stayed there, unmoved and never worn. Obviously the temptation to resume my pleasure with them was growing by the day and, one evening when the office was empty, I stopped to ogle them and decided to at least take photographs that I could use for my private gratification.
LT_ALDO_2016_04.JPG
Another week went by and nothing changed. One evening as I was about to depart after everyone had left the office, I passed by her desk and could no longer resist the opportunity to make love to these pumps. I removed only one so that it would be replaced in its exact position when I was finished. I disappeared into my office and began to fondle and breathe in the scent of this long unworn pump. The aroma was that of used leather and, even without a trace of a foot scent, it was intoxicating. After a few moments of exploring the inner sanctum of the pump with the head of my erect penis, the act was consummated with a pleasurable emission onto the Aldo logo which then flowed down the insole and pooled where the ball of her foot would lie.
LT_ALDO_2016_05.JPG
After a photograph and a meticulous cleanup of her pump, I returned it precisely to its previous location where it remained unworn for another couple of weeks. She relocated to another office recently and I made an after hours visit to her new area and did not see these pumps under her desk so I decided to peek into her desk drawers. Sure enough, the pumps were there wrapped inside a plastic bag. I don’t understand why a woman would leave shoes amongst her office belongings, particularly when she shows no intention of wearing them. At least I now know where to go when the urge for shoe love strikes.

That should have been sufficient good luck and pleasure for any man who feels compelled to engage in this perversion, but good luck sometimes runs in streaks as happened later on in the week. There is another attractive young woman in our office who, over the past several years, has left two pair of very nice flats under her desk. She wears these always on bare feet when in the office and I have had the good fortune of borrowing them for gratification on several occasions. The pair that I prefer is Cole-Haan and the way they hug her foot as she moves is irresistible. We had occasion to speak for a short while and it was an effort to keep my eyes or hers and not on her feet. When she walked away following our conversation, I grew aroused watching the sinuous movement of her feet in those flats that I knew firsthand have supple leather insoles that bear her magnificent toe prints.
CYT_NOV16_01.JPG
CYT_NOV16_02.JPG
The die was cast, and on the weekend I retrieved one of them and brought it to my office for another round of erotic pleasure. These flats are worn regularly and have the perfect aromatic blend of leather and mild foot scent. Just to see, feel, and smell their inside brings me to the brink of orgasm.
CYT_NOV16_03.JPG
CYT_NOV16_04.JPG
There is little more to say other than how quickly my arousal was gratified as these pictures document. I know that I prefer my versions of the Aldo and Cole-Haan logos, but I doubt that they would be adopted in polite society.
LT_BLK2_06.JPG
CYT_NOV16_06.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billyd

Re: A Week to Remember

Post by billyd »

FANTASTIC! Thank you for letting us experience your wonderful treasures!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Very very nice, wooow
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Retifist wrote: Image
That's how you cum a fucking Aldo, gentlemen. Outstanding work!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Looks to me like you have given those shoes a very proper treatment! Thanks for sharing and hope you have more opportunities to share with us.
highheelshoefucker69

Post by highheelshoefucker69 »

I have been looking for that exact pair of Aldo on eBay ever since you posted them, with no luck.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

So HOT! Thanks!!
coco0812

Post by coco0812 »

I love these aldo black pumps
Richie

Post by Richie »

I can well remember your previous posts and I am excited that you are back! Both pairs of shoes are really hot. Looking forward to your next experiences with these shoes
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I really like to know more notice about them to.