New Shoe cumming journey (Update 04/27/19)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xx2010xx

New Shoe cumming journey (Update 01/10/19)

Post by xx2010xx »

First of all, happy new year! Hope everyone had a great beginning of the year so far.

Tonight is probably the luckiest night I've had in awhile! So while walking my dog, I walked by my neighbor's house and her heels were on the grass next to the driveway where she parks her car! It looked like she placed them down and forgot about them. I have seen her wear these heels many times and I had to take them. I quickly stuffed them in my jacket and went home. They were still moist from her sweaty feet! She in her second year in college and I have seen her wear these heels quite often when she was in high school. She's a small and fit brunette with sexy legs and feet. I posted a picture of the way I found her heels, a picture of her wearing them to her homecoming 4 years ago, and one of her senior photo shoots. I'm going to fuck these heels later and post up the session. I have them in a zip lock bag right now to let her sweat ferment a bit!!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... anaX6zZ9KI
shoes2k3

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 01/23/17)

Post by shoes2k3 »

xx2010xx wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:21 pm hey guys! My apologies for the hiatus. Things are starting to pick up a little between my friend and I, seems like we are kind of dating. Either way, its been hard for me to do a session since we are always together and she drains my balls all the time. Anyways, she's been a little busier with work so I had a chance to do this. Here's the back story.

The gym that I go to has a male locker room, a female locker room, and a family locker room. The family locker room has an entrance in the front of the gym that leads to the pool in the back, from the pool area, you can enter the female or the male locker rooms, the male and female locker rooms also have separate entrances around the backside of the gym so all the locker rooms basically have a front entrance and leads to the pool area. This particular day, I decided to take the back exit through the family locker room, as I was walking out, I saw these flats just sitting under the bench, what was more of a rush was I knew exactly who they belong to! (if you want to know details about the owner of these shoes, PM me) No one was around and I knew for a fact that there were no cameras because they had them at one point, but after many complaints of privacy concerns, they were removed, I also double checked, I quickly shove these in my gym bag and left. Here are the pictures of the flats and the sessions. They have a very unique fragrant to them, they smell like a sweet lotion, with a hint of sweat mixed with chlorine, the pictures do not do justice for these, they are very worn!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... mxVdHR5c0E
Sorry, can you repost complete link? It doesn't work for me.

Thank you
platformcumm

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 06/19/18)

Post by platformcumm »

br
Last edited by platformcumm on Tue May 28, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xx2010xx

New Shoe cumming journey (Update 03/13/19)

Post by xx2010xx »

One of the reasons why I really enjoy this forum is because I'm always getting ideas on how/where to get shoes and satisfy my fetish. I did something that I have never done before today! So I had to run an errand on a college campus today for one of my friends who worked there. Before I left, I decided to grab lunch at a deli on campus. There was this really cute girl that was sitting in the table across from me. 22 yr old, petite and fit brunette. She was in her workout clothes (tank top and shorts) and what caught my eyes was that she was wearing heels. I think she caught me looking at her, she just giggled and said to excuse her mismatch outfit because she just left dance class and she forgot to bring tennis shoes to change into, she also didn't feel like wearing her business attire on the way back to her apartment. We struck up a conversation and we talked about workouts. I casually brought up how wearing those heels and walking around must be a good workout, I also noticed how worn they were so I jokingly said that she must run marathons in them. She told me she had these heels since she was 14, her mom bought them for her 8th grade formal and wore them for years, even to her school dances including prom. She's been wearing them almost everyday for the past 3 years because of her part time job and her presentations at school being a business major. She needed new heels, but because she's in school and working, her budget is tight and its not an option for her. I gathered up all the courage I had and I offered to buy her new shoes and I would buy these off of her. She laughed pretty hard because she thought I was kidding. To prove that I wasn't joking at all, I pulled out my laptop and I let her order any pair of shoes she wanted and had them shipped overnight to her, I also sent her an electronic payment for her heels. She was pretty shocked when she knew I wasn't kidding, she finally asked me why I wanted her heels and I just told her that some guys like to buy undergarments from women, well I like to buy well worn footwear. She said she's heard of college girls selling panties before, but this is the first time she's heard of guys wanting footwear. When we were done with lunch, she said since I paid for really worn out shoes, she would wear them out by walking home. She lives half a mile from campus and she walks to and from school, but she's going to take a longer route to wear them in a bit for me. I just hung out in my car for a bit until she messaged me to meet her at her apartment about 30 minutes later. I walked in and she lets me take the shoes right off her feet and boy do they reek! They smelled like moldy cheese and vinegar. It kinda sucks that she won't let me take pictures of her feet with the shoes no matter how much I offered her, but she did tell me that she would text me if her or any of her friends have well worn footwear for me! I have them in a plastic bag right now and I am going to fuck the hell out of them tonight. After some stalking around a few social media platforms, I finally found pictures of her wearing these heels from years ago!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pw9QZ ... VvJHM9xxpT
Last edited by xx2010xx on Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xx2010xx

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 01/23/17)

Post by xx2010xx »

shoes2k3 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:18 am
xx2010xx wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:21 pm hey guys! My apologies for the hiatus. Things are starting to pick up a little between my friend and I, seems like we are kind of dating. Either way, its been hard for me to do a session since we are always together and she drains my balls all the time. Anyways, she's been a little busier with work so I had a chance to do this. Here's the back story.

The gym that I go to has a male locker room, a female locker room, and a family locker room. The family locker room has an entrance in the front of the gym that leads to the pool in the back, from the pool area, you can enter the female or the male locker rooms, the male and female locker rooms also have separate entrances around the backside of the gym so all the locker rooms basically have a front entrance and leads to the pool area. This particular day, I decided to take the back exit through the family locker room, as I was walking out, I saw these flats just sitting under the bench, what was more of a rush was I knew exactly who they belong to! (if you want to know details about the owner of these shoes, PM me) No one was around and I knew for a fact that there were no cameras because they had them at one point, but after many complaints of privacy concerns, they were removed, I also double checked, I quickly shove these in my gym bag and left. Here are the pictures of the flats and the sessions. They have a very unique fragrant to them, they smell like a sweet lotion, with a hint of sweat mixed with chlorine, the pictures do not do justice for these, they are very worn!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... mxVdHR5c0E
Sorry, can you repost complete link? It doesn't work for me.

Thank you
Sorry for the late reply. Better late than never!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
charissa

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 03/13/19)

Post by charissa »

Really enjoy your sessions but is it me a lot of your earlier posts Google drive link doesn't work anymore?
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Yeah, all the older links no longer work. Bummer, as I liked this thread!
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:56 am Yeah, all the older links no longer work. Bummer, as I liked this thread!

If you want to see a specific session. Send me a PM! I work a management position now and I am trying to be cautious here
xx2010xx

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 04/27/19)

Post by xx2010xx »

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... dPMzAphkaD

I went to the gym today for a workout. There is a membership sales girl who works there. She's about early to mid 20s, blonde girl, petite and nice legs.I noticed her on the gym floor during my workout, since it is a Saturday, she probably only works halfway. When I left the gym, I got in my car and I was sitting in it for a bit typing an email. I saw her walking towards her car that was parked across me. She loaded her belongings into her car and as soon as she left, i immediately noticed a bag she left behind! She left in a hurry so i assumed she wont be back, I waited for 5 minutes, parked in her spot and retrieved the bag and left. I got home and inspected my finding and what I found inside was a gold mine! Her office outfit was in the bag, including the blouse and skirt that i saw her wear today, the best part was her work heels that she wore just an hour before and her thongs! Her thong was still moist and had a very strong musky pussy smell to them. Her heels were not heavily worn, but there is a faint smell of corn chip mixed with body spray. I fucked the hell out of her heels and left a big puddle in them!
charissa

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 04/27/19)

Post by charissa »

Wow did u end up keeping her stuff?