watching for a friends house

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

alexcia

Re: watching for a friends house

Post by alexcia »

Jasmalenko wrote:yes pls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

alexcia wrote:Today, i checked the attic after a stormy weather this week,
but didn't expect what i found.
A closet with some nice shoes and boots from here, think she never wear them, that was why it was there, and that i never did a search for them.

New cum pieces :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
possible for cum on the brown boots of the 1 picture pleas <3
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Cant stop to give them a shot, even in or outside.
Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can you blast those black flats again but this time leave a nice big load inside the cloth foot bed area?
Deadnan420

Post by Deadnan420 »

Hi friend if you could nut on anything suede especially boots or ankle boots that would be appreciated thanks
Always looking for people in liverpool england to cum on boots and shoes with me
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

alexcia wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:55 am Today, i checked the attic after a stormy weather this week,
but didn't expect what i found.
A closet with some nice shoes and boots from here, think she never wear them, that was why it was there, and that i never did a search for them.

New cum pieces :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

download/file.php?id=314094&mode=view pleas cum on the firt brown boots i love this model of boots
strappyshoelover

Post by strappyshoelover »

Awesome I do the same thing to my wives heels n wedges. She knows about it and doesn't care. I leave a little behind just get the main load off of them. She has old flats that I leave in garage garbage can that I use when its been a while and I put big loads in it an leave it, they are nice n stained, can't wait one day for her to see and try on. I bought her some jelly flats that I use and she puts them on and walks a little in and then jumps in shower, just says its slippery and warm.
sakione

Post by sakione »

cum on those tall pointy black knee boots :), give them a good fuck . and cum on those brown boots
sakione

Post by sakione »

cum on those pointy black boots & the tall brown ones
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I bet the smell of her shoes all together like that must be intoxicating!
Please tell us how they smell.....